Chapter twenty seven

I woke up looking around seeing I'm not at home, but instead I'm at the hospital.

I heard knocking and in walked in all the guys and I smile at them not really knowing what quite happened.

"How you feelin love." Liam asks rubbing my leg and I looked at him weird.

I remember their faces and their names I just don't remember how I know them.

"Do I know you?" I ask scooting away and all the guys look at each other.

"It's me, Liam. Your friend." Liam said with hurt in his eyes.

"How do I know you? I don't know you." I said starting to freak out causing the heart monitor to beep faster.

They all walk off except one guy, and that guy I believe was harry. He strides closer to me and as I look at him I can see he is all beat up, his lip is busted and a small cut is across his nose.

"Darcy, do you remember me?" He said looking me into the eyes. Something felt weird, very weird. I squint my eyes.

"Erm...not really...."

His eyes held hurt and I didn't know what I did wrong. Did this guy like me?

"Darcy come on its me harry..." he said and when he did my head started to hurt causing me to shut my eyes hard and hold my head moaning in pain.

"Hey, hey, darce you okay? Doctor!" He yelled and I took a deep breath and when I opened my eyes I remembered.

It's Harry, the one I've been with this whole time.

"God damnit Darcy you scared me. Are you okay?" Harry said pushing some hair out of my face then cupping my cheek.

"Harry?" I said as tears weld up in my eyes. I raised my hand to touch his busted lip and he just started at me.

"Do you remember me?" He asks and I nod my head looking into his green eyes.

"What happened to you, are you okay?" I ask scared of what he would say and he scuffed.

"Don't worry about me, you're the one in the hospital. And hell its my fault you're in here. We got in a accident." Harry said taking my hand with a ivy in it.

"You crashed?" I asked looking all over his body and my eyes stopped when I seen the scratches on his arm.

"Harry, your arms. They..."

"Darcy stop worrying about me. I'm fine, you need to focus on getting better. The doctor said you should be good to leave tomorrow." Harry said and I nod my head.

Two movies later harry yawned causing me to look over at him standing and walking by me, he lent down kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna go home alright?" Harry said and I pout.

"No, I want you here." I said sad that he was gonna leave. He looked around the room and huffed.

"I can't just sleep on the floor." He said and I scooted over patting the bed.

"You're such a brat."smiling ,shaking his head. I smiled knowing it's true.

Harry was now in my bed and I was happy.

I've gotten him where I want him, and I hope it lasts longer, I couldn't of done this without Liam.
-------------------------

I woke up the next day and I was already in the car with harry going home. My head did hurt still and so did my body but I'll be okay.

When I walked into the house everyone hugged me causing a pain to rush inside my body but I pushed it off. I missed the guys.

"Can I talk to you." Liam says with some weird look and I look up at harry seeing him nodding his head and I walked with Liam outside.

He sits down on the old wood chair that looks like something my nana would buy. He then takes out a cigarette lighting it up and in-hailing it.

"Do you remember what happened the other night." Liam asks puffing the cigarettes left over toxins.

I shake my head not really sure.

"I wouldn't think you would, but you where drunk." He said and my eyes went wide. Oh shit what did I do?

"What did I do?" I asked sitting down on the other old looking chair.

He took a second to answer due to him taking another hit from his cigarette.

"You kissed me Darcy." Liam said with no expression.

"I-I did?" I asked in shock. Why is he telling me this right now?

"Yeah, and honestly it's been driving me nuts." He said laughing lowly.

"Why?" I ask not knowing what he's getting at.

"I liked it Darcy. I fucking liked it. I shouldn't but I did." Liam said and I shake my head getting up.

"No Liam, it didn't mean anything I was drunk. Me and you," I pointed between us,"are just friends."

"Whatever." Liam scuffed.

What's his issue? What happened to the nice Liam?

"Go be with fucking harry that always is a dick to you." He got up yelling a bit.

God I just got home from the hospital and I'm getting screamed at.

"Woah woah, you don't know anything Liam. What the hell has gotten into you?" I gave him a weird face and he smiled laughing while running a hand over his face.

"You're right. You know what, how about I tell harry about that little plan you had hm?" He said as I bite my lip.

"No, you wouldn't." I said and he smirked.

"Watch me." He said opening the sliding door to the kitchen yelling for harry.

"Liam fucking stop!" I scream grabbing his arm but he shook it off and got in my face, the smell of alcohol was on his breath.

"Stop. Fucking touching me." Liam said storming into the living room where harry was.

"Harry,"

"Not now I'm busy." Harry said with papers in front of him.

"You have time listen to me." Liam said causing harry to look at him then me.

"What's going on." Harry said as tears weld up in my eyes, harry is going to hate me. Sure this plan was good to me at first, but now I actually like harry and Liam is going to ruin it.

"Darcy's been playing with your feelings, she wanted you to fall for her then she was gonna leave." Liam said causing harry to stand up looking at me.

"He better be fucking lying Darcy. Is he lying." Harry said as I looked down a tear came out of my eye.

"Un fucking believable." Harry scuffed pushing me out of the way.

I look at Liam with tears.

"I fucking hate you." I spit running out of the house not knowing where I was going but I needed to get away.