Chapter 51

The next day the boys made me go to the doctor where they gave me pills. They told me I'm depressed but I don't think I am.

"Darcy wake up. You need to take your medicine." Niall says holding out my pills.

I grab them and take them going back to sleep.

"You need to get up." Niall says and I groan not getting up.

I feel sad, I don't want to get up. At all.

I heard Niall walk out and shut the door. I smile that he's gone but soon I hear footsteps in the room.

"Darce, come on you need to get up." Harry says softly. And I groan.

"I don't want to." I whisper not really feeling it today.

"You will once your medicine kicks in." Harry pats my back and I shake my head turning to look at him.

"God, you must think I'm a fuck up. Don't you? I mean you love a girl that is 'depressed' what are you doing here harry?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I do love you, even if you are depressed Darcy. I'm in love with you."

Just then I felt fine. I smiled and made a quick move and kissed harry.

"I love you to harry."

"Looks like the medicine kicked in. Get up get dressed we are going to go play laser tag."

I get up smiling and harry was about to leave until I grabbed his arm and he turned around.

"Hope you know I'm going all in on laser tag."

He just laughed and walked out of the room.

I straightened my long brown hair, do light makeup and change. (Outfit above)

I run down the stairs.

"Niall! Where are my earbuds?!" I yell but then I bumped into him.

"In my room on the shelf." He says and I nod.

I go into his room and when I walk out I bump into harry. He looked so fucking hot.

He smirked down at me but still walked past me causing me to turn around and look at him walking away.

"God he's so hot." I say under my breath.

"GEMMA you need clothes?" I ask and she shakes her head already dressed.

I put my socks and shoes on and walk down stairs outside and into Harry's car.

"Ready?" He asks as buckle myself in.

"Super ready."

30 mins later...

Inside the place was super cool. It had laser tag, go-carts, and a arcade. It was amazing.

"Come on!" GEMMA says pulling me towards the go-carts. I shouldn't leave harry but oh well.

Gemma and I bought our wristbands and went straight onto the go-carts.

"Wristbands." The girl said kinda shitty but gem and I showed her and she let us through.

We got seated in the cars and I looked over at gem smirking.