Chapter 57

"Darcy you are bleeding everywhere." Harry says and I didn't care.

"Give me your car keys."

"What? No." harry says and I start getting mad.

"Give me your damn car keys!" I yell and when I did he glared at me.

"You are not looking for gemma Darcy stop it." Harry says and I grab my hair groaning.

"Harry don't you fucking get it?! Are you fucking stupid! He might have gemma! We are talking about fucking zayn!" I scream at him now all the boys and Harry is staring at me.

"Why is Darcy yelling?" I heard from behind me and I turn and see Gemma my breath hitches and I hug her crying.

"I'm sorry I pushed you in a taxi, I thought zayn had you." I said sobbing holding her tighter.

Now I know how it feels to be scared to death, this is what harry must have felt when zayn actually had me.

"Darcy chill I'm okay see?" She says pushing me off so I can examine her.

"But you aren't you are bleeding everywhere." Gemma says closing the front door and harry turns me around picking me up.

"I just got cut is all I'm okay hazza." I say and he looks at me weird.

"Hazza?"

"Yep."

He sat me down and got everything cleaned up.

"This is why you should never go out without telling me Darcy, you should know this by now."

"Well you were being a ass so I didn't ask."

"I'm not trying to be a ass Darcy, I'm just stressed." He said done with my leg I hop off the counter and I glare at him.

"Well you take it out on me." I say and he nods his head.

" I know and I'm sorry, I really am." He said grabbing my hand and I nod.

"Good, and I have something to tell you."

I want to fuck with him this is going to be good.

"What is it?"

"I haven't had my period in months..." I say and Harry's eyes go wide.

"Wait what? Really? Shit." He says

"I am pregnant harry."

Harry's face drops and he shakes his head.

"I can't have a kid Darcy, I'm sorry but I can't! I can't even be a good boyfriend to you do you think I'll be a good dad!" He yells and I shrug.

This kinda upsets me, I actually thought maybe one day harry and I would have kids but I guess not.

"Good thing I'm not pregnant then." I say getting out of the bathroom and going upstairs falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Darcy." Someone said shaking me awake and when I opened my eyes I see it's Liam.

"We are all going to a restaurant you coming?" He asks and I shake my head.

I don't know why I'm so hurt by what harry said, what if I was actually pregnant? He wouldn't want the baby.

"Alright, I'll go tell Harry and Gemma."

I nod as he shuts the door I turn in Harry's bed and a couple of seconds later I hear the door open.

"Darce, are you okay?" I hear Gemma's voice I turn around and nod.

"I'm just not hungry, you guys go without me I'll be okay."

She sakes her head and sits down on the bed.

"What's wrong, you always come with us out to eat."

"Gemma I said I'm okay, I'm not hungry really."

"Fine then I'm staying home." She says taking her jacket off and I shake my head.

"Oh my fucking god fine I'll go!" I yell and Gemma smiled pulling me out of the bed.

I grab some clothes and Harry's flannel getting dressed fast and going down stairs. (Above)

Gemma grabbed some car keys and drove us to the restaurant.

When we walked inside Liam was the first one to see me and he smiled.

"Sorry to rain on your parade boys, but we are here." Gemma says sitting next to harry and I sat next to Niall.

"Darcy came!" Louis yells and I smile nodding.

Harry is staring at me with a puzzled face and I looked down at my hands.

"What would you like?" The waiter asks.

"Just a water is fine."

I've been doing the diet the doctor gave me and it's literally salads and waters.

"Okay I'll be right out with the drinks."

"Darcy, why aren't you eating?" Niall whispers in my ear.

"I'm not that hungry." I said and he nods.

"Darcy i think you left your jacket in my car the other night." Harry says and I didn't look at him.

"Okay." I say.

Harry looks pissed and I didn't care. I really don't care anymore.

"How is your leg?" Liam asks

"It's alright."

"How about the joint you smoked?" Louis says and I wanted to beat his ass right then and there.

Gemma and I looked at each other and ran out before harry could say anything.

Gemma was in the car and before I opened the door harry grabbed my arm harshly and I huff as he dragged me to his car.

"Harry stop." Gemma says causing harry to turn sill with my arm in his hand, he points at Darcy with the other hand.

"You fucking go inside with the guys." He yells and Gemma shakes her head.

"No, I'm not."

"Right fucking now!" Harry yells so loud that it echos.

Gemma turns and walks in and when she did harry slammed me into his car and I cross my arms as he drives us to god knows where.

"So you think taking drugs are cool now huh Darcy?" He growls and I didn't say anything.

"You think you're cool?!" He yells and I look at him as if he's crazy.

"Stop yelling at me." I say calmly and harry laughs.

"How about you stop being a dumb bitch Darcy!how about that?!" He yells.

My eyes start to water, he's never called me a bitch. Ever. This reminds me of my real dad.

"Stop the car." I say wiping my cheek.

"No I'm not fucking stopping!" He yells and I look at him.

"Stop or I'll open the door."

He pulls over and I get out walking to anywhere besides home.