Chapter twenty four

Harry still was going on and on, on the phone with the guys telling them he has a plan and I'm doing it with them. I was half passed out on the couch as I heard.

Just then everything went quiet, then I felt a tap on my leg and I open my eyes.

"Come on love we gotta get going, it takes a bit to get home." Harry said and I nod sitting up.

"What time is it?" I ask as he pushes the small of my back to lead me to his car.

"1 am." Harry said opening the door for me and once I got in I buckled up and he shut the door.

He went back into the warehouse and shut the lights off and got in the car. I wasn't as tired as I was before when we started driving.

"Harry?" I turned to him as his one hand was on the wheel the others playing with his lips.

"Hm?"

"Why are you being so nice?" This question is all I could think about the last couple of days.

"I'm not." He gave me the 'eyebrow' and I look at him weirdly.

"Sure harry." I groaned really wanting to hit him.

"Anyways, tomorrow is your first day working with us. So, I'll go over the ground rules alright." Harry said looking at the road as I said a 'yes'.

"You stay with me, no wondering off. Stay behind me. Only walk off if one of our guys need help. Get in and out. No helping the other people. And especially, don't talk to anyone." Harry said and I nod my head.

"Got it."

"Once we get in the house," harry pulled into the drive way,"I'll tell you what we are doing."

"Okay."

As we both got out all the guys were in the living room playing FIFA. I laughed at the sight of these gangsters playing this game.

"Meeting." Harry said throwing his keys on the counter and I followed him into a huge conference room which I didn't know he had.

Harry sat at the end and he gestured for me to sit next to him, so I did. A few seconds later the boys meet us in there sitting down and harry gets up going to a white board.

"We are going to pops pizzeria tomorrow." Harry then writes the name on top of the white board. Then turns to look at us and I see Louis hand is up.

"What." Harry asks.

"Erm, why is Darcy in here?" Louis asks and I look at harry and harry puts his hands on the table leaning in and looking at Louis.

"Who's the boss?" He snaps and Louis nods his head.

"You are."

"Good now shut up and listen." Harry growled going back to the board.

"We leave at 6 pm, no later no earlier." Harry then put 6pm up on the white board and I start to have second thoughts.

"Harry what's this even for?" Liam asks with his hand pushing his head up.

"Good thing you asked." Harry smirked writing something down.

"Zayns getting people to cover for him," he said pointing to zayns name on the board and I furrow my eyebrows,"we need to take them down. Everyone that works in that pizzeria is part of his gang." Harry drew a circle and put 'members' in it.

"We are gonna get packed tonight," he said looking at me and I stared back at him,"no if, ands, or buts about it." He said still staring at me and I nod my head.

"Good, we are all on the same page." Harry smiled as he turned back to the white board.

"This is where you come in Darcy." Harry put my name down and turned to look at me as I nod my head.

"You go in there, act like a customer. We will have you texting us, also flirt with the owner at the table. I'm sure he will flirt back. Butter him up, then ask him some questions." Harry looked like it hurt him to tell me to flirt with another man and I smiled at that.

"So, I flirt with this man? Who is it?"

"Gabe." Harry says and my eyes go wide.

"What?! No, no way in hell that guys weird. Plus he never came over that day so it would be weird." I said crossing my arms and harry glares At me.

"I don't give a damn Darcy. I tell you what to do. You wanted to be in this, so you listen to me. You will flirt with him, and it makes it easier because he didn't come over ask him questions I don't fucking care. Just distract him." Harry yells and I roll my eyes crossing my arms.

"Fine whatever."

"Good girl." Harry smiles and the guys just look at us smiling a little.

"Liam, get the codes for the computers."

"Louis make sure our entrance is known."

"Niall enter with us, get the guns ready."

"Darcy, do what I just told you and don't fuck it up." Harry then licked his lips.

"We are done here." Harry said and now everyone was leaving but I stayed as I watched harry erase the board.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?" He said not turning around.

"I was just, kinda thinking...um..."

"Go on."

"What if he tries something with me? Will you get mad if I kept it going?" I ask actually asking a question and not trying to get him mad and he turned around and walked towards me slowly.

"Of corse I'll be pissed, but it's part of the plan love. You already know you're mine." Harry said pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I am? I don't think you've asked me fully styles." I joke with him. But he really hasn't yet.

"I don't ask, I just do." Harry smiled and I laughed. But I looked down.

"Will anyone get hurt?"

"Not unless they try to hurt us. It's set up as a robbery, we are gonna 'kidnap' you to make it look not staged." Harry said and I nod.

"What about zayn?"

"Oh, that mother fucker will pay for what he's done to me. But I'm not gonna kill him, yet." Harry growled looking over my face.

I felt as if my face got pale. Kill him? Isn't that to far?

"Yet?"

"Yeah, I wanna see him suffer like he made me." Harry said as I see a sudden piece of sadness wash over him.

What the hell did zayn do to harry?