Chapter 41

"I can't believe you killed him. That makes you a murder." I say in shock as I look at harry the guys are staring at us.

"Well this wouldn't have fucking happened if you just listened to me for fucking once!" He screams and it pisses me off a little more.

"You know what, I wanted to help you but I'm done. I'm over it harry, your gonna fucking scream at me for me trying to help!" I scream back and his jaw is clenched.

"When I say fucking do something you don't go against it. That's the problem Darcy you rebel against anything and everything I say." Harry says scolding me and I laugh.

"Your right because your my dad right? So I have to listen to you? Well guess what harry, I don't have to listen to shit you say. And I don't care kill me, because I swear to fucking god I'll come back to haunt your ass." I say in his face causing Niall to get between us.

"Okay, darce lets go for a drive." Niall says and I nod walking out with him to his car.

"What's on your mind?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Just, I'm not that upset he killed him. It's just the fact he wants me to listen to everything he says. It's annoying." I roll my eyes and Niall nods.

"Your just not used to listening to anyone darce." Niall says and I look at him nodding.

It's true, I've never listened to anyone.

"Yeah but, he's super hard on me you know? It just pisses me off. I wanted to help and I get screamed at for it." Pulling my hair a bit I groan looking up.

"Why can't we just get along." I groan as Niall stares at me.

"He's been having a rough time darce." Niall says and I give him a weird look.

"Oh really why? Huh? Your shipment isn't coming in? Or he's not doing some kind of killing huh is that it?!" I scream not meaning to, Niall looks at me in pity.

"You know what, I've been going through a rough time my whole fucking life Niall. Do you see me being like him? No. at least he remembers his mum with good memories. All the memories I have of mine is my dad beating the shit out of her!" crying now Nialls face is red due to him getting overwhelmed. "So don't use a rough time to cover the fact harry is a ass."

"Darce, I'm sorry. But you know what, you guys are like this because you both are broken. You and harry were meant for each other and you even know that." Niall says and I nod.

"I wanna go home." I say as he nods we leave and we both get out of the car going inside.

Harry was on the couch looking at his hands, but once Niall shut the front door, Harry's head looked up at us. Harry's face was red with tears streaming down. He gets up and walks towards me.

"I'm sorry Darcy I'm sorry." He says hugging me while he was crying and I rubbed his back.

"Harry it's okay. Sh, it's okay." I say trying to calm him down but he just holds me harder and closer.

"I'm such a arsehole to you Darcy, and you try to help me I just fuck it up even more." He says and I close my eyes and when I open them I see Niall going into the kitchen, he then comes out with a bottle of vodka mouthing 'Harry's drunk'.

"Are you drunk?" I ask softly and harry pulls out of the hug and nods.

"Only a little why?" He asks and I shrug.

"Come on let's get you to bed." I say and he shakes his head.

"I have a delivery to do tonight, I can't." He says and I look at him as he was stupid.

"Niall can do it. Come on." Holding harry up was hard so hard that I almost broke every bone in my body.

"Ni help I'm gonna die." I say and he runs to help me take harry upstairs and once he does I get harry to bed and kiss his cheek.

Walking down the stairs I call the boys for a meeting. Knowing I'll have to help them.

"Why are you the leader?" Liam asks and I shush him.

"Look, harry is drunk off his arse and there is supposed to be a delivery tonight. So I'm doing it." I say and they all shake their head.

"No, hell no. Harry wouldn't want you doing this." Louis says and I shrug.

"Harry doesn't want me to do a lot of stuff and I want to do this." I say and Niall nods.

"Who's tagging along."

"Well all except Liam, I need the muscles of the group not the smarts." I say and Liam groans.

"That means I have to take care of harry."

"Yep sure does." I say smiling at Liam trying to be a smart ass.

"Okay so we deliver the drugs to," I look down at Harry's paper,"grey. Alright so we need to put This address down and get four bags of weed and coke." I read and they all nod walking out getting everything Liam comes to me and grabs my arm.

"You sure you want to do this?" Liam asks and I smile at him.

"Positive, hey I'll be careful okay? Don't worry about me I'll have a gun and the guys." I say and he smiles and nods his head.

"Okay."

When he walks out I load a gun and put it in my pants walking out to nialls car I get in the passenger side, ready to get this shit done and over with.