Chapter 42

"Oh shit, is gemma okay?" I ask totally forgetting about her.

"Yeah, she is sleeping in the guest room." Louis says leaving on the back of my seat.

"You have your gun?" Niall asks and I nod my head showing him it in my waistband.

"Good, we will be in the car waiting." Niall says parking outside a warehouse.

"Wait, your not coming in?" I ask and they shake their heads.

"No, they'll find it suspicious." Niall says and I nod getting out and going to the trunk to get the duffle bag filled with drugs.

"They need to give you 1,000 dollars. Be sure of it." Niall says and I nod walking into the warehouse.

Nobody was around.

"Grey." As I say it it echoes.

"Ah, you must be Darcy. I've heard so much about you." The man about Harry's age says to me.

"Yeah, erm. Here's your stuff." I say handing him the bag and he smiles at me handing me money.

I sit there counting it.

"It's a thousand love, I never rip off styles." He says and I nod, walking away.

"Hey," he says so I turn around,"tell harry to call me." I nod my head walking out and going to the car.

"Money." Louis says with his hand out so I have it to him and he has a money counter on the seat.

"Nice lad." I say and Niall looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah, we all go back with grey. He's our good friend." Niall says and I nod.

"Darcy you did pretty good for a first timer." Louis says and I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm tiered and want to go home." I lean my head back and daze off.

"Darcy get up." Niall says shaking my arm.

"Mmm are we home?" I ask rubbing my eyes and Niall nods as I get out, I go inside up the Harry's room.

I look and see harry awake looking at his feet.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask actually concerned.

"No, I'm not okay darce." He says and I walk to him.

"Do you feel sick?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong?" I ask sitting next to him I focus on his face and he finally looks at me.

"I-I think..." he starts but stops his self a couple of times.

"What is it harry?" I said moving some hair out of his face and his forehead is sweaty.

"I think, I love you darce." He says and I squint my eyes.

"Harry, your drunk lets go to sleep yeah?" I say and he just stares at me.

"No Darcy. I'm being serious,I think I love you. I don't want to, but I do." He says and I'm taken away.

"Okay harry let's talk about this in the morning yeah?" I say and he nods flopping back in bed and I huff looking at him softly snoring.

"God this is bad." I say falling on the bed sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck my head." I heard harry grown making me wake up.

"I'll get you medicine." I say sleepily getting up and grabbing some Advil and a water.

I open Harry's door and he's laying down with his hands on his head.

"Here." I say giving him the medicine.

"Thanks love." He says taking it as I watch him his muscles flex as he opens the water bottle.

"You wanna sit and stare?" He asks smirking and I get out of the trans I was in and shake my head.

"Hungry?" I ask and he nods his head getting up.

His torso was on full display with all his ink, his grey sweatpants hang lowly on his waist.

"Let's go." I say walking down the stairs I start making breakfast.

Just then Niall comes in the kitchen and Niall and harry start talking.

"Fuck, I had a delivery last night." Harry groans.

"We took care of it." Niall says then looks at me as I put food on plates.

"We? Darcy did you go with." Harry asks already getting angry.

"Yep, and I gave them the stuff." I said smiling at him then I lean forward towards him.

"I'm okay babe. Trust me." I whisper and he smirks and I do the same.

"Mate it was just grey." Niall says and harry nodded taking a bite of the pancake I put on his plate.

"You gave him the stuff?" He asks me with his mouth stuffed and I nod.

"What did he say to you." He asks shoveling another piece of pancake in his mouth.

"For you to call him."

He stopped eating and shook his head.

"Where is the money?" He asks Niall.

"Louis has it. Harry she did good stop worrying." Niall says furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not fucking worrying okay." He snapped walking out of the kitchen I was confused.

"What's up his ass?" I ask and Niall shrugged we both followed harry.

"How in the hell could you just let her do our fucking job!" Harry yells at everyone and I was shocked that he was so pissed about me doing his job.

"Lad, chill. She didn't get hurt and we wouldn't let that happen it's just grey." Liam says and harry laughs.

"He always fucks with every girl I have Liam you fucking know that. Now he knows who Darcy is." Harry says and I shake my head.

"Are you saying you think I'll go for that grey guy?" I ask laughing.

"Darcy be quiet." Harry snaps and I put my hand up.

"How dare you all to put Darcy in trouble. I told all of you fuckers we keep Darcy out of all of this!" Harry yelled and at this point I feel like harry just doesn't want my help.

"Harry I'm okay really..."

"Darcy what the fuck did I just say!! Be quiet and let me fucking talk!" He screams in my face causing me to back up.

"You guys didn't listen to me. How dare all of you." Harry growls and they all look upset.

"I told them you said it was okay." I say causing everyone to look at me.

"You what." Harry says looking down at me.

"I told them that you said I could help. You were drunk and I knew you couldn't do it, so I wanted to help you." I say and harry looks pissed off even more.

He grabs my arm and takes me up the stairs, at this point I'm terrified of what he may do.

I know damn sure harry is going to kill me, and not in a good way.