Chapter twenty nine

"So, you actually like me?" Harry asks and I nod my head.

" I swear I do, what Liam said wasn't all true." I said and he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"God Darcy I thought you where smarter then this." He said laughing hard.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Of fucking corse I knew you like me. I just wanted to hear it from you." He said, now my mouth was open in disbelief.

"are you kidding me?!" I scream hitting his chest as he laughed he pulled me into a hug.

"Oh and baby, don't run away from the house again. It scared the shit out of me." Harry said and I nod.

I pulled away seeing the huge smile on his face.

Just then his phone rang and when he looked down that cute smile he wore three seconds ago was gone.

"Hold on a second." Harry said pointing to his phone and walking over to the bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I heard him scream and I jumped.

"Get the shit!" He said just then he ran out of the bathroom with his phone in his hand he grabbed his coat and ran to me giving me a kiss.

"I'll be right back okay love?" He said looking into my blue eyes.

"Okay." I said biting my lip and he cupped my cheek again kissing me.

"Niall is gonna stay here, be good." He said pointing at me from the door and I smirked.

"Can't promise that." I winked as he laughed ran down the stairs.

I wonder what was so important.

------------------------------

I fell asleep when harry left, and I knew when he would come home he will tell me in the morning what happened.

"Baby." I heard a raspy voice say in my ear causing me to moan a bit turning around.

"Mmm"

"Baby, come on we have to go." I herd harry say and I groan.

"But I'm tired." I whine, when I opened my eyes he was on top of me smiling as he kissed my neck.

"Mmm what are you doing." Rubbing his hair as he attacked my neck with kisses he looked at me smiling.

"Leaving a mark darlin." He said and I nod half asleep.

"Wake up babe." Harry said and I opened my eyes smiling and he did the same.

"Where did you go?" I ask still half asleep as he looked at me.

"Somebody stole some cargo, I had to take care of it." Harry said biting his lip and I begin thinking about what I did the other night to him, this causes me to turn red.

"How was that?" I ask not tired anymore, I sit up on my elbows as he is laying down next to me he runs a hand over his face.

"Stressful as always, but it got done." He said uncovering his face as I smiled he did it back.

"I could have helped harry, when are you ever gonna let me go again?" I really do want to help him and he's not letting me, its pissing me off actually.

"That's not even a option Darcy, I let you help that one time to shut you up." He said and I furrow my eyebrows.

I thought I was actually part of his gang but I guess not.

I look behind him at the clock and I see it's 4 am.

"Asshole." I scuff getting up but a grip on my wrist causes me to fall on the bed.

"You know this life isn't for you Darcy stop telling yourself it is." He growled whilst looking into my eyes.

"But it is! It is for me! Whatever your doing I want to do! You don't get it harry, god your so oblivious to the fact I will be okay." Once I say that I know he's pissed.

"I said no Darcy end of story." His jaw is clenched and I won't stop.

It's weird how our relationship is, we both are bipolar I swear.

"You know what, ill just go back to zayns gang. At least they'd want me there." I spit and in a swift motion harry had me pinned underneath him.

"Don't ever say that." He growls in my face scaring me a bit and also turning me on, because come on, a hot guy is on top of me.

"But.."

"I said don't ducking say it again! I want you here and I want you to be fucking safe!" He yells and I shut up. Taking in everything. He always wants me safe.

"God, all I want is you safe. I don't know what id do if something happened to you Darcy. I would go insane." He said begging with his eyes as his hands still have my wrists in them.

"Okay, okay. I won't ask again." I say and he nods his head.

"Good darlin." He whispered as he kissed me softly and I fed into the kiss.

The kiss was heated and now I was on top straddling his waist as he played with my ass I moaned into the kiss.

"Harry." I say in between kisses and he moans looking at me.

"I want you so bad Darcy, so fucking bad." Harry's eyes were hungry for something, and that something was lust.

"Not tonight okay?" I say not ready for that yet. I mean sure I've blown him off but that's all that might ever happen between us. We never know because everyday brings a new chapter.

"Okay love, I respect that." Harry said getting up and going to his desk looking through some papers.

"What are you doing now?" I ask and harry turned in his desk chair.

"Work, I can't sleep until I get these numbers." He said so I got up and walked over to him looking at the math. He messed up a step.

"Here, you forgot to put this number up to the top of the equation." I say and he smirks at me.

"Aww look at you, you nerd." He says doing the problem.

"Yeah but I'm your nerd." I said and he smiles at me.

"That's true."