Chapter one

"Mom I'm tired can't I just stop?" I ask scrubbing the ground with a sponge while she watched.

"Not until every single thing is off this gross floor Darcy, your father should be home any minute so I would hurry." My mom said causing my eyes to widen and she walked away.

This is shit all of it, we just moved to England due to my fathers job moving and now we live in this old house and I hate it. I hate the town, it's filled with assholes and let me tell ya I'm a asshole but they beat me.

I get done washing the floor and wipe my forehead from sweat.

"Done mom." I said putting the bucket and sponge in the bathroom and walking Into my room.

I've been here in England for about three weeks and I met this nice girl named bells and we hit it off talking about the neighborhood. So she's supposed to come over and we are supposed to walk around England.

I look around my room for my phone and I see it on my bed. I grab it and see she texted me saying she was on her way over five minutes ago.

"Darcy Lynn rose!" I heard my dad scream causing me to roll my eyes. I swear they make me their slave.

I run down the stairs and meet my dad by the door and once I did he scolded at me.

"Yes?" I asked and he gave me a ARE you serious look and I looked down.

"Why isn't your jacket hung up." He asked taking his coat off and hanging it up and I look around seeing my jacket is surely on the back of the couch.

"Sorry, it won't happen again sir." I said grabbing it and hanging it up.

In all honestly I'm terrified of my parents but that doesn't stop me from doing dumb shit that gets me in trouble.

"Hey Dad, I'm going with my friend on a walk okay?" I said and he nods his head. I run up the stairs and throw on a huge hoodie that once belonged to my boyfriend Ethan Dolan.

I do miss him, but when I told him I was moving he and I thought it would be best if we didn't have a long distance relationship.

Just then I seen bells walking up the drive and I run downstairs yelling a bye and open the door to bells ready to knock on the door.

"Fuck you scared me!" She said holding her chest.

"Let's go yeah?" I said smiling walking away from my house with her following.

"So how you like England mate?" Bells asks and I shrug.

"Honestly I miss home, but England is okay I guess." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah it'll grown on you. So any plans for the weekend?" She asks as we walk into the town and all I see are shops shops and oh, more shops. But one caught my eye, the record store.

"Yea no plans. My parents want me to go to some stupid diner with my dads boss and I know I'd fuck it up. And I don't wanna hear about it for the next year so I'm not going. How about you?" I ask as we walk towards the record store.

"We'll actually I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a party with me." She said smiling and I did also nodding my head.

"I'm down." I said opening the door to the store and when we walked in I went straight towards the neighborhood record.

"Are you getting it?" Bells asks and I shake my head.

"No." I said and she looks at me weird.

"Why not?" She asks and I laugh.

"I have the record already." I said and she nodded. Just then her phone rang causing her to put up a finger to me and answer it.

"Hey babe, yea I asked her, right now?" She asked looking at me and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Do you wanna hang out with my boyfriend and I?" She asks and I shrug. "Yeah a hour, okay. Love you bye." She said hanging up and I laugh at her.

"You never told me you have a boyfriend." I said walking out of the store and she did to but shaking her head.

"Yeah he's a total asshole. I hate him actually." She said laughing.

"Wait if you hate him so much why don't you just break up with him?" I ask and she shrugs.

"He has some bomb dick." She said and I laugh.

"Wow, great reason." I said as we walk to the coffee shop.

I open the door for bells and we both walk in and she gasps.

"What?" I ask and she shook her head.

"Just let's get our coffee." She said and I nodded getting our coffees while bells sat down in a booth waiting for me.

While I was walking back I ran into a hard chest causing me to almost fall I close my eyes ready for the impact,but strong arms caught me.

I open my eyes and see the hottest guy I've ever seen, HIS brown hair falls freely on his forehead while his green eyes complements his face. My mouth goes dry as we stare into each other's eyes. He then pushes me up to stand on my feet and I bite my lip out of embarrassment.

"Watch where you're going next time." He said with his slow smooth voice and I was blown away but I nodded.

"Sorry." I said walking towards bells and I see her laughing.

"What's funny?" I ask and she stopped laughing.

"Nothing just that's my boyfriends enemy." She said and I nod.

"Why?" I ask and before she could say anything a lady comes to our table with our coffee.

"Thanks."I said to her and when I did I felt eyes on me. I look at see the guy that caught me just staring at me. This caused me to go red.

"Darcy look at me." Bells said and I looked at her and she had a stern look on her face.

"Do not try to get with him, he is not a force to be reckoned with. He can have you dead with a snap of a finger. Stay away from him, he's dangerous." She said and I raise my eyebrows as I sip my drink.

"Well good thing I love dangerous." I said looking at the guy while he still stared at me.