Chapter two

After the coffee shop we made it to bells boyfriends house who's name I learnt was zayn. Right now him and his friends are talking about some job.

"Yeah tomorrow night we have to do it. They will never know what hit them." Zayn said and bells nods her head holding his hand while I look around weirdly.

"How about her?" One of zayns friends said pointing to me and I pointed to myself making sure they were talking about me.

"Yeah you, you good at driving?" His friend said and I look at him weird.

"She's off limits she don't know what the fucks going on." Bells said and I get somewhat mad. I hate when people think I don't know what I'm doing.

I glare at bells and smile at the guy.

"You know what, I'm great at driving." I said and zayn and his friend smiled.

"Babe I like her, bring her around more." Zayn said and bells smiled nodding her head.

"Here's the plan, we go to styles house get the guys there then get our shit then get out." Zayn said and now I get it. They are gangsters oh my god. This is exciting, the most exciting thing that has happened here.

"Who's styles?" I ask and zayn and his friend look at me as if I'm stupid. And bells shakes her head.

"Come on guys she's new here, she don't know cut her some slack." Bells said and zayn put his hand up in surrender.

"It's the guy at the coffee shop." She said and I looked at her wide eyed.

"Oh, okay. He's not gonna get hurt right?" I ask and zayn smiled.

"Nah he won't get hurt." Zayn said and bells hit his arm.

"No they won't hurt him. They just need stuff from harry then they will leave." Bells said and I nod.

"You two are sleeping here tonight so we can leave in the morning."Zayns friend said and i shook my head.

"I don't think that my parents will let me." I said but you know what fuck my parents. All I've done since we've moved here is work on a dumb house, plus I'm 18 I can do what I want.

"You know what fuck it." I said and bells smiled at me then looked at zayn.

"She's gonna do good tomorrow." She said and zayn nodded.

.............................................................................

Around 9 am I was woke up and we got ready.

"Here wear this." Bells said throwing some black clothes at me and some black boots.

I change and when I did zayn walked in and I covered myself and he smiled. Bells just groaned.

"Zayn get out you wanker." She said pushing him out and closing the door.

I change into my clothes and the last thing she handed me was a mask and I put it on. Wait what is she hanging me now. A fucking gun.

"Here just in case, I have one too." She said and I nodded walking after her down to the car we are driving.

I got in the drivers seat and zayn in the front with me. He just stared at me and I took my ski mask off and he smiled at me.

"Stop fucking smiling at her zayn." Bells said getting mad as I drove off.

About thirty minutes later we were at the destination. And zayn turns to me.

"Whatever you do be ready to drive got it?" Zayn said and I nod my head. They all get out and bells was last.

"You'll be okay, if we aren't out in ten minutes come in." She said and I nodded and said 'good luck' as she left.

I sit there thinking how fucked up this is but it's fun doing shit like this. You gotta live your life a little you know?

I look at the huge house this guy lives in. About four stories big and I shake the image of him out of my head. I'm doing this for bells and her boyfriend. I close my eyes just wondering what the fuck is happening in there.

Seven minutes pass as I look at the clock on my phone as my leg is tapping.

'Come on guys. Come on.' I said not ready to go into the house with a gun.

It's been ten minutes and I curse under my breath as I put the ski mask on and hold the gun in my hand. I do know how to shoot a gun, only because my uncle taught me how too.

I open the car door and shut it slowly as I sneak around the house I go to the back looking threw the big glass door and I see a guy pointing a gun at zayns friend and zayns friend is bleeding everywhere. Shit. I tried to destruct them, so I tapped on the glass.

Then the guy turned around still pointing the gun at zayns friend Markus.

"Who else is here with you?!" The blond hair guy said digging the gun deeper into Markuses head and he whimpers. What a puss.

"Nobody! We have no one else!" He yelled. He may be a puss but he isn't a snitch which is good.

I look around and see there is some sort of ladder that leads to a window to the second floor so I climb it and see no one is in the room so I open the window and walk in.

I listen to the door and hear yelling and cries of pain, which was bells. She's getting hurt, fuck no.

"Stop! Don't hurt her!" Zayn said and I heard a laugh and I started to get angry. I open the door and point the gun at the mans head and laughed.

"Funny right?" I ask and the guy froze.

"Drop the gun, then kick it to me." I said and zayn smirked at me.

The guy did what I said to do and I pushed him up against the wall.

"Go get Markus he needs help. I got this guy." I said and bells and zayn nodded running downstairs.

"Wow, such a scary girl." The guy said and I pushed him harder up to the wall causing him to groan. Just then I heard a clearing of someone's voice. I look to my right and there stands the guy from the coffee shop, harry.

"Let him go now, or I'll fucking shoot you." He said and I laugh grabbing the guy and putting him in front of me for a shield.

"I don't think you will." I said trying to bargain with him.

"Oh but I will." He said.