Chapter 58

Everyone except harry has been blowing my phone up. I've been sleeping at my nans house.

"Darling, would you like to go with me and my friend to a flower festival?" Nan asks as I'm on my bed reading a book. I nod my head.

"Be ready in thirty minutes." She says walking away.

Nan picked her friend up and I smiled at the old wrinkly lady named Fran.

When we got there the flowers were so pretty. I took my phone out and ask nan to take a picture of me by them. (Above)

About three hours pass and we are at a coffee shop. Nan and fran were laughing as I had my chin in my hand just looking out of the glass window at the people passing.

"Honey, are you alright?" Nan asks and I nod my head smiling.

"Yeah, just watching."

Nan started talking again and all I could think about is how much I miss my friends, hell actually my family.

When we got home I fell asleep with my cat Otis, a big grey fluffy cat.
-------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I didn't feel well, at all.

"Darcy honey," nan knocks opening the door and when she did I felt even more sick.

"Oh my, you don't look alright. Are you sick?" She asks and I nod my head.

She bends down feeling my head.

"You have a fever, let me get you medicine, a ice pack, and some water." She says leaving and I didn't want anything. I just wanted harry.

'Stop thinking about that ass hole.' I say to myself and I knew I needed to.

After my nan got everything she left with her friend once again.

The door bell rang and I didn't get up to answer it.

I went on my Instagram and posted the picture nan took of me and captioned it, 'love the little things in life'.

My phone started to go off with '😍' from some people. I go on it and see Gigi said something.

'Babe I miss you:('

I reply back.

'I miss you too:( hang soon?'

She replied.

'Yeah of corse! Mom misses you!'

Maybe nan would like to go to la to see Gigi's mom aka her daughter. But from what I was told they had a falling out.

Harry incoming call

I roll my eyes and decline it.

Niall incoming call

Decline.

God don't these people have anything better to do? I'm sick and I don't wanna deal with anyone.

I go into the living room, cuddling in my blanket on the couch I turn on the tv watching spongebob.

The medicine nan gave me was supposed to help me with the fever but it wasn't really.

Gemma incoming call

I accepted it.

"Darcy thank god you answered, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, can you tell everyone to stop calling me I'm busy bye." I hung up.

About ten minutes after I hung up I passed out again.