Chapter twenty three

"Fuck!" I yell for the fifth time since I've been in the car with Niall. He keeps stoping hard and it hurts my chest.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." Niall said and I nod.

Finally thank the lord, we were at the abandon house and it was surprisingly nice inside.

"Wow, why is it so nice?" I looked around as I said then looked at Niall he goes into the fridge and grabs out some beers for us.

"It's actually our warehouse, but I just say it's abandon because we haven't been working lately." Niall said hanging me a beer and walking to the couch and I nod my head.

"Oh, but isn't harry and the others working today?" I ask unsure. I then sit next to him as I open my beer I see he's already drinking it.

"Fuck. We got to leave." Niall said with his eyes wide. Did he really forget?

"We just got here though." I said looking at him weird.

"We can just go somewhere else, come on." Niall said in a rush.

"No." staring at him I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

We were staring at each other, I knew something was up and I knew this was a warehouse and all, but it's really chill.

Just then the door opens and in walks harry with bags filled with stuff. What?

I stand there looking at harry but he didn't notice me at first so he put the bag on a island table. When he turns around he looks at Niall and I both confused.

"What the hell? Niall why is she here. I told you she isn't getting involved." Harry growled at Niall and I step in.

"Why can't I get involved." I said with a attitude.

"Because you don't need to," he said glaring at me then looking to Niall,"take her home. Now." Harry said grabbing the bag walking past me.

"Come on Darcy." Niall grabs my arm and I shake him off going up to harry.

"Why can't I? I've done it with zayn." I knew that would piss him off but it's true, I wanna be with harry and I want to be in this together.

"Well am I zayn? No." harry yelled a bit walking towards me.

"Darcy come..." Niall started but I turned around to him.

"Wait for me outside, I'll be out in a second." He shakes his head and walks out.

"Do you think I can't do it?" I ask harry and he groans rubbing a hand down his face.

"You're suck a fucking brat." Harry said and I smirk. What's up with me? I'm becoming him.

"Yeah, and? You like it." I said and he snickers putting the bag down on the ground coming close to me.

"You don't need to be in this world, my world. It's dangerous Darcy, and I'll be damned if you get hurt." Harry said as he looked into my eyes.

"Harry, you need to know I won't get hurt. Train me, do what ever. I want to help you with all this." I pointed around the house and he just started at me thinking.

Just then he put his hand on the side of my head and looked at my lips then my eyes.

"I just, I don't want you to get hurt Darcy." He whispered and I nod.

"You know, I always get hurt." I said and he nodded smiling.

"But, if you train me, I'll be better. I'll give it my best. We are a team now." I said and he bites his lip.

"Fuck Darcy, you get better every time I'm with you. Makes me want you more." Harry laughed as he put his forehead to mine.

"Way to ruin the moment a bit styles." I said giggling.

"Maybe I can fix the moment."

Just then Harry's lips were on mine. And god did I miss them, so warm so welcoming. I missed him. And I know this was a horrible idea, but I kept it going.

He pulls away first and his lips are a darker pink then usual.

"You staying here or going with Niall." Harry asks and I laugh at his question.

"Staying here, I'll just tell him to leave." I said going outside and telling Niall to leave.

"Hey, take it easy on harry." Niall winked and I laughed at this.

When I walked back into the warehouse harry had the bag open and a whole bunch of stuff was on the table. Drugs.

I sit down next to him and I see him with a list checking stuff off. I stare at him working, fuck did he look hot when he concentrates.

"You done staring?" Harry says not even looking up from his list and I blush from him catching me.

"Do you do any of this." I should have thought before I asked but I can't take it back.

"Do I do any of these drugs?" He asks looking up and me putting his pen down.

I nod.

"No, all I do is weed." Harry then goes back to working and I start getting curious.

"What's that." I ask pointing to a big bag with white looking powder.

"Coke, never take that. Ever." Harry snickers and I nod my head a bit.

"Okay."

Just then my phone starts ringing again and I look down at the unknown number, harry was looking at me as I ignored it knowing it was zayn.

"You gonna get that love?" He asks still looking at me and I shake my head. Just then he takes the phone from me and answers it. Shit.

"Hello," he starts as he looks at me,"zayn why are you calling her. Fuck you. Nah never will you prick. Keep an eye out. You ever try anything I'll kill you." Harry was saying getting up I can see he was mad so I remained seated as I crossed my hands in my lap looking down.

"Fuck you! You're just mad I am more successful then you you fucker. Yeah, hope so." Harry said then hangs up throwing my phone on the couch. He then gets into my face.

"Don't ever talk to bella or zayn ever again got it." Harry sternly said and I look at him.

"Do you fucking understand?!" He yells and I nod my head.

"Good, we are on the same page." He says going back to his work.

I watch him wondering how I can see the good in this dick. But I like him and it terrifies me to death.