Chapter 45

"I remember when I was thirteen and my mum would make fun of how long my hair was." Harry was laughing up a storm while we still sat inside the diner for hours.

It was 2 am by now.

"Sorry to bother you guys, but would you like some coffee?" A sweet old lady asks and harry nods his head.

"You know what I've always wanted to ask you, what did you do in your childhood. You had to have friends." Harry asks and I nod.

"Erm, well I had a friend named grace and a boyfriend named Ethan. But yeah, I was actually doing quiet well down there I was known by lots of people. Believe it or not I was a model." I say smiling and Harry's jaw dropped.

"Oh I believe it that's why your so fit." Harry says winking and I shake my head laughing.

"How'd you get into modeling?"

"Well grace thought it would be a grand idea to sign me up and they actually loved me. I'm still signed to them actually." I say and harry nods.

"Very cool. See this is what we find out when we talk." Harry says sipping the coffee.

"How about you styles, other then the big scary gangster what do you do." I ask and he licks his lips looking at me.

"Photography."

"Wait you do photography?" I asked shocked and he nodded.

"Maybe I could take pictures of you in lingerie." Harry winks and I nod my head.

"I'm down."

His eyes go wide and he gets up setting money down and speeding home.

When we opened the front door the boys were on the couch watching a movie while gemma was passed out on their laps.

We snuck our way up stairs and harry closed the door smirking and I laughed at him. He was so excited for this and I was happy he was.

"Red or black." I whisper In his ear.

"Red."

I grab the red lingerie and go to Harry's bathroom putting it on and when I walked out Harry's eyes where popping out of his head.

"Holy fuck." He mumbled and I smiled.

"You like it?" I smiled as he nods his head furiously.

"Good. Now I'll do poses as you take pictures. And keep focus you can take this off if your a good boy." I say smirking and he gulps, as his hands tighten around the nice canon camera.

I sit on Harry's desk chair and put one foot up on the desk and put one hand in my hair. Just then the flash came and I smiled.

The next pose I laid on the ground smiling and he took the picture.

The next one I asked if he can set the timer because I wanted to take one with him.

He set it on the desk giving it a 30 second timer.

"Take your clothes off except your boxers." I say and harry hurried up and I jumped on him, grabbing his jaw as we looked each other in the eye the camera went off.

When it did we just kept staring at each other's eyes. We were about to kiss until I thought of the pictures.

"Let's see those pictures." I say getting down off of him.

I grab his camera and look through the pics and I'm amazed at how good they turned out.

"Hope you know I'm printing these all out." Harry says smiling and I shrug.

"Eat your heart out babe." I say kissing his lips and putting one of his shirts on.

"Print me the one of me and you." I say and he nods doing his magic.

"Are you tired?" Harry asks and I shake my head.

"No, are you?"

"Yeah kinda." Harry says shutting the lights off and coming into bed.

"Goodnight babe." Harry says kissing my head and falling to sleep.

Soon enough I did also.

When I woke up in the morning harry was gone which was weird.

I get up and go down stairs seeing gemma still sleeping.

I heard talking and I didn't know where though so I go into the kitchen and grab some water.

I walk into the living room once again and scratch my head, the conference room! Duh.

I open the door and I see guys I've never seen before, and they were all checking me out. I look down and see I'm only wearing Harry's shirt. When I looked back up however harry is staring at me and so is the boys.

"Need something?" Harry asks and I stay quiet a second.

"I was gonna say I was going to go for a run." I say making something up, in all honesty I just wanted to ask harry to come and lay down with me.

"Alright." Harry says and I look around once more and see these men literally gawking at me.

"Bye." I say closing the door and going into the kitchen grabbing some alcohol. I know its early but oh well.

"Darcy... what the hell are you doing." Gemma asks taking the vodka away and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Drinking." I say and she shakes her head.

"It's early dude." Gemma says and I shrug.

"Okay." I laugh kinda tipsy.

"I'm going outside." opening the back door and run around the yard taking Harry's shirt off, I'm in my lingerie.

I heard harry causing me to fall and laugh.

"Where is she?" He asks gemma.

"Bloody hell! Gem you couldn't of stopped her!" Harry yells and I heard the door slam as I'm looking at the clouds.

He grabs me and puts me over his shoulders.

"Strong." I say laughing and when we walked passed gemma I winked at her causing her to smile.

"Are you drunk." Harry asks sitting me on the couch while covering me with a blanket.

"Nope tipsy." I say and harry sits down next to me holding my hand.

"Okay love. I got to get back to my meeting." He says and I nod as he left I fell back to sleep on the couch this time.