Chapter eleven

I woke up with a small headache. I was definitely not ready to go and face harry. I know I'll just ignore him but still. Maybe tonight I can escape.

I roll out of bed and look at myself in the body mirror hanging on the wall, I see I look dead but I don't care.

I throw my hair up a bit and grab some clothes walking to the bathroom down the hall and once I do, I see the lights on so I knock.

The door opens to a smirking girl and I gave her a weird look.

"Got a problem?" She asked in a snotty ass tone.

"Yeah, you're to fucking loud some people like to sleep instead of fucking all of England." I said with anger. Fuck her, and her fake blond hair.

"Oh, you're just mad that harry wants me instead of you." She spit causing me to laugh.

"You really think I care?" I said literally dying of laughter, and in all honesty I was dying from hurt because what she said was right.

"You wouldn't be here then right?" She said smirking and I just stare at her.

"Next time keep it down." I said turning to close the door and I hear her say a "I will mate".

I take a thirty minute shower just really thinking.

'Should I like harry?' ' no.'

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth.

After I got all that done I dressed in short shorts and a t-shirt which was a bit big but it looked good.

I then walked into my room shutting and locking myself in.

'What time is it?' I thought to myself grabbing my phone and seeing it's 2 pm.

I decided I wanted to straighten my hair so I did and I did my makeup a little.

"You're too mean I don't like you. So fuck you anyways." I sing with my music as I add the mascara to my eyelashes.

"Darcy, we are going to go out to eat wanna come?" Liam asks through the door and I scuff.

"Nah I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I said.

"Okay, well you'll be here alone. Harry just left with some chick to meet us so, if you want food text me." Liam said.

"Alright!" I yelled while turning my music up.

I grab my laptop and go on Netflix once again and continue to watch my show. I put my glasses on and kept watching.

Twenty minutes pass by and I'm still in shock on how hot jughead is.

"Bitch run!" I scream as archy runs to Cheryl to save her.

Just then there is a knock on the door and I look at my door weirdly.

"Darcy you're home?" I heard harry say and I roll my eyes.

"Yea." I said not saying anything else.

"Okay." Harry said leaving I think since I didn't hear another word.

Liam: want anything?
Me:no.
Liam:okay.

I don't feel like eating, honestly im not even hungry.

I fall asleep watching the show again and I'm awoken by banging on my door.

"Open the door!" Liam yelled and I groaned.

"Fuck I'm coming hold on!" I scream as I unlock the door and rub my eyes still tired.

"Were you sleeping?" He asks and I look at him as if he was stupid and went back into my bed.

"No, I was just resting my eyes Liam." I said closing my eyes and he laughed.

"Can I join?" Liam asks looking beside the bed at the empty spot.

"Sure." I said patting the spot as he laid by me I cuddled up to him kinda how I did with harry.

'Damn it get him out of your head Darcy!' I screamed at myself in my head.

"You know this is nice." Liam said watching the show I was and I nod laughing a bit.

"Yea it is." I said nodding my head.

"Darcy I'm leaving so..." harry started saying but stopped himself when he seen me and Liam cuddled together his lips went into a straight line and he cleared his throat.

"I'm leaving so, I'll be back later." Harry said then walked out and I smile. Yes the plan is in action.

"I think it worked." Liam said and I gasp. How does he know what the plan was.

"Wait how did you.." I drifted off and he answered.

"It's obvious. You seen the girl and I know you have a huge fancy for harry." Liam said laughing and I frown.

"I do not." I said and he looks at me weirdly.

"Oh yea, so you don't care if he shags that girl over and over again. And you hearing them?" Liam said and I bite the inside of my lip directing my attention on the screen then answering.

"No. why would I waste time on harry when he doesn't ever notice me anymore. It's fine really because I don't want to be with him nor will I ever." I said looking at jughead and archy talking.

"Give it a month and I bet you guys will be dating." Liam said and I laugh.

"Sure." I said in a smart ass tone.

Just then Liam got out of  the bed and walked towards my door.

"I'm going to go work out. Wanna join?" He asks and I think for a second.

"Yeah, why not." I said and he nodded.

"Meet me down in the basement in ten minutes." Liam said shutting the door and I change my clothes to spandex and a shirt. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put my nikes on.

I walk down the stairs and once I do I'm greeted with harry walking in on the phone.

"No Dad, I didn't get the fucking shipment okay?! God! No!!" Harry screamed and I hide behind the wall trying to listen.

"When? Tomorrow, um with mum? I don't know. I'm busy. Yep. Yeah. Okay, bye." Harry said hanging up and whispered 'asshole'.

I go down stairs and get ready to workout.