Chapter nineteen

Harry and I were now at some guys house and I was a bit uncomfortable considering all the guys here were checking me out.

"Mate, how come you haven't had that much shipment lately." One of the guys ask harry as he sips some beer.

"Haven't been on the market lately been trying to take a small break." He said and the guy nodded his head.

"Who's the girl." One scary guy asks and I shrink at the mention of me, the girl.

"Darcy." Harry said looking at me then the guys.

"You single?" Some guys ask and I scuff, what pigs.

"Harry I wanna go." I said and he nods his head getting up.

"See you later boss, page us when you need us." Some guy said and harry nods as we walk out I go to his car and slam the door.

"What's up with the attitude." Harry said closing his door and starting his car driving off I just cross my arms.

"They were pigs! And you didn't even say anything!" I yelled moving my hands around.

"Chill." Harry laughed and I groan at him.

"God! Why do I even go with you anymore." I said looking out the window.

"Because believe it or not you like coming with me places." Harry said smirking as I turned my body to say a smart remark nothing came out and he laughed.

"That's what I thought." He said and I didn't respond.

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Harry was now looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing."

---------------------------

"Liam! Come the fuck on!" I yelled down the stairs with my towel around my body, soap over me also.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled knowing he fucked up, he flushed the toilet and made the water cold.

I rolled my eyes and run back to the shower but before I did harry walked out of his room and stopped mid walking and looked me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Damn, didn't know you wanted to tease me." Harry said and I scuff.

"Get over yourself styles." I said going back in the shower.

About ten minutes later I was dressed and out the shower now just chilling on the couch with Niall watching a movie.

"Are you and harry a thing?" Niall asks out of no where and I laugh.

"No, of corse not.why do you ask?" I said and he nods his head.

"Well, I've never seen him do any of the things he does with you." Niall shrugs as he says and I look at him confused.

"Is it the bedroom thing? Liam already told me that bullshit." I said rolling my eyes and Niall looked at me weirdly.

"No, not just that. Just how he acts around you Darcy. I don't know if you notice, but he's trying to care more." Niall said and I don't wanna feed into their shit. Last time I fed into Liam's shit harry came home the same night with some chick and fucked her.

"Too bad I don't like a dick head of a person like him."

Lie lie lie. That's what that whole sentence screamed.

"I mean, he's not that big of a dick." Niall furrowed his brows as he told me.

"Yeah, are we talking about the same person?" Laughing now I choke on air.

"Yeah, harry isn't bad unless you piss him off." Niall said and I nod not wanting to know more. Just then my phone went off.

Harry.

I look at Niall and open the text message.

"Get dressed and ready you're coming racing with us tonight. No arguing.got it."~H

"Ugh!" I groaned flopping my head back as Niall laughed.

"Let me guess,harry is making you go with us tonight racing?" Niall was spot on.

"Yeah." I said answering Niall and texting harry back.

"Ok."

I rush up the stairs and put on some cute clothes(up top)

I did my brown hair and just straighten it, putting it in a half UP bun. I did my makeup just eyebrows, mascara, highlight and a bit of chapstick. I wanna make harry want me, and so far from others comments, it's working.

"Hurry harry is gonna get pissed waiting for you!" I heard Liam yell.

I grab my phone and spray myself with some perfume and run down the stairs.

"Damn, Darcy we are going to a race not a fashion show." Louis said looking me up and down and I laughed.

"I like this outfit," I pout,"don't you?" I ask all the guys and they all nod. Nialls hand is on the back of his neck looking away, Liam is coughing and Louis is gawking.

"Erm, harry is coming for you." Liam said and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I thought you were taking me." I really wanted Liam to take me, he's my bestfriend.

"Change of plans, I can't go against harry darce." Liam said in a sad tone and I nod my head knowing he didn't want to argue with harry.

"Is it okay if we leave you here, harry should be here soon." Niall said swinging his keys on his finger and I nod smiling.

"Be safe driving." I yelled to them all before I heard the front door shut.

What feels like forever went by, and finally I heard a car door, and a door opening and closing.

"God styles took you long enough." I scuff looking at him.

"Sorry, had an Arron to run." He said not even caring as he grabs a water out of the fridge.

"Yeah a drug run." I spoke quietly, because that's the only way I could get away with my smart mouth.

Harry starts laughing a low laugh as he strides over to me he grabs my jaw softly directing my face to focus on him.

"If I were you love, I would keep that pretty mouth shut." He said in a stern voice. God help me.

"Yes sir." I said smirking and so did he as he let go of my jaw.

"Let's go and have some fun." Harry said walking out of the house and I follow.

I don't know what I'm doing to him, but it's somewhat working.