Chapter 32

"Tomorrow morning 4 am be up." Harry says in the meeting room with all of us.

"Are we going because..." Niall was about to say but harry shushed him.

"No. anyways, Darcy get to sleep you'll be the hardest to wake up." Harry says and I nod going up stairs and cuddling into the soft black sheets that smelled of Harry's cologne.

Harry's p.o.v.

"You guys will not say anything." I say to the boys knowing damn well one of them will crack.

"Mate, she has a right to know." Louis says and I groan.

"No, we keep Darcy out of our work." I say in a stern voice meaning business.

"But didn't you say she was part of the gang now?" Liam says.

"Yeah to shut her ass up. You know how she is. We are not bringing any work related shit up to Darcy got it. I made her believe it's only vacation. I even had to say gemma was there to get her to want to go." I say laughing and so were the boys.

"You are horrible harry." Liam said wiping a tear.

"You could have just left her home." Louis says and I scuff.

"Yeah and risk the chance of zayn hurting her? Not gonna happen." I say and all the guys look at me.

I clear my throat.

"4 am tomorrow." I say walking closing the door. God that was a close one. I need to stop being all soft.

I walk into our drug room and get out some weed rolling one. I light it up and start smoking.

About five minutes later I was higher then anything.

Darcy p.o.v

I heard thuds causing me to wake up and look at a stumbling harry walking in and shutting the door.

I rub my eyes.

"God, what time is it." I ask and he says nothing.

"Harry you okay?" I ask and he laughs coming into the bed and pulling me into him.

"I'm fine." He says and I look at him weird and scrunch my nose from a weird smell coming off of him.

"You don't seem fine." I say, I look at his eyes to see they are drooping and red.

"Trust me I'm fine babe, come here." He says and I shake my head.

"Are you high?" I ask in disbelief. He's never gotten high with me here.

"What, no!" He said shaking his head and I scuff.

"Why are you lying to me? Just tell the truth." I spit and he rubs his face.

"Yeah I am." He says and I just stare at him.

"Goodnight." I say laying back down and once I did he huffed.

"Are you mad at me Darcy? It's just weed." He says and I turn around to face him.

"No the fact you lied to me. Good night harry."

"Oh stop being such a bitch." He said and it did kinda hurt me.

"Fine, you know what I'll stop talking to you. Better?" I say getting up and moving to the couch downstairs.

He's being a total jack ass. I did nothing to him, and he's going to call me a bitch? Not happening.

I fall asleep on the couch, then I got woke up from someone shaking me.

"Darce get up." Someone says and when I open my eyes it's Liam and I turn my back toward him.

"God how long is this silent treatment gonna be?" He groans and I shrug my shoulders getting up and grabbing my already packed bag from Harry's room.

When I was in there I heard the shower going, so I didn't bother knocking or anything. I got my shit and went outside to see Niall loading a car. I give him my bag.

"You okay?" Niall asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go change though. Can I wear one of your hoodies?" I ask Niall and he nods walking inside with me following him to his room.

"Grey or green?"

"Erm,grey is fine." Once I say that he throws it to me and I thank him going up stairs grabbing the leggings shoes and hair tie I had out.

"What are you doing." Harry asks while I was about to leave and I turn to look at him and a towel hangs lowly on his waist.

I didn't say anything I left and went to the hall bathroom to change. The hoodie Niall gave me was a little big and it said Horan  on the back. My shoes where running shoes of corse, but it didn't bother me. After I put my hair up in a pony tail, and my glasses on I went outside to the car.

I check my watch, which Niall gave me since harry took my phone from me. Well I can have it only if he's gone and him and the guys are the only contacts in my phone but it's okay.

4:10

"Let's go! Gotta be there soon Simon is waiting." I heard harry yell and I get into the car with Niall.

"What are you doing?" Niall asks and I give him a weird look.

"Riding with you?"

"You ride with harry though." He says and I shake my head.

"No I'm not."

Just then my door was yanked open and a pissed looking harry.

"Let's go." He says and I shake my head crossing my arms.

"My stuffs in this car. I'm riding with Niall."

"We will get your stuff there Darcy." Niall says and I look at him with a death glare.

"No you are riding with me. Get out." Harry says and I still don't get out.

"You're not gonna get out?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Then I'll get you out." He says lifting me out of the car and I cuss at him as he puts me in the oh so familiar Range Rover that smelled of cigarettes and mints.

I cross my arms and glare at him as he started the dumb car.

"Is that Niall hoodie?"

"Yep."

"Why are you wearing that?" He asks and I shrug.

"Cause I can?" I say in a bitchy tone and he laughs.

"There's that pretty mouth going at it again." He says smiling turning to me and I flip him off.

"Yeah and this pretty mouth can say some hurtful things Harold now shut up."

That's when I know I fucked up.