Chapter 43

"Harry please just stop yelling at me." I say to him as he paces around his room.

"How can I when you never listen to me!" He says and I look at him and shake my head.

"Maybe it's best if I just go home. I keep pissing you off, and you keep yelling." I say getting up and opening his bedroom door for it just to close.

I look up and see it's Harry's arm and I look into his eyes.

"Harry move." I say and he still stays put.

"Don't leave, just let me cool down a bit." Harry begs and I nod my head. Backing away from the door I sit in his desk chair that spins.

I kept spinning around in the chair laughing.

Just then the chair was stopped by harry and he stared at me in the eyes.

Out of no where he grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed him back of corse, but all I could think of is how bi-polar he is.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I ask as he is resting his forehead on mine.

"I meant all of it. I have weird feelings when we are together, like nothing else exists. My heart beats faster then ever. I think I'm in love with you Darcy." Harry says and I laugh.

When I do that I smile as I pull his head closer so we could kiss.

He pushes me on his bed and gets on top of me.

"This feels so right yet so wrong." Harry says as he kisses my neck and I nod.

"Why."

"I don't want you hurt Darcy, but I love you." Harry whispers and I bite my lip nodding.

"I won't get hurt harry, If I have you I won't." I whisper back and he wears a huge grin.

His hands hold my hands down as we make out even more. He pulls my shirt off as I did the same, now our pants.

"You sure about this Darcy?" Harry stops and asks and I nod.

He takes off my underwear slowly and I shiver at the coldness of the air and he looks up at me as I nod my head.

Before I know it, I feel his fingers playing with my clit and I moan out as we made eye contact I bite my lip.

Just then, he puts a finger inside and I moan out loving this feeling.

"Fuck babe you're so tight." Harry moans and I did the same.

"You ready?" Harry asks stopping with his hand.

"Yes." I say and before I know it his boxers were off and he slowly entered me.

"Ow fuck." I say softly and he looks at me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks and I shake my head holding his back.

"Go ahead."

He then puts it all in letting me adjust and after a bit it felt nice.

"So tight." He says and I moan as he goes faster.

"Ahhh harry." I moan out loud and he covers my mouth with his hand smiling at me, still going.

"Shh, the boys can hear you if you are loud baby." Harry says and I nod moaning softly.

"I think I'm gonna..." I said a little loud and before I could say the rest I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and my legs were shaking.

"Fuck baby you feel so good." Harry moans and god was he hot as his sweat filled body glistened from the bedroom light.

Just then he pulls out and finishes on my stomach.

"That was good." Harry says handing me some tissue to wipe off what he did and when I did we both laid down.

"Yeah it was, but will I hurt in the morning?" I ask and he nods his head bringing me closer to him he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke up in the morning, I get up to go to the bathroom I fall from the weakness in my legs and me hurting.

"Darcy, you okay." Harry says in his morning voice.

"I'm okay I just hurt." I say and he gets up and helps me off the floor.

"I told you you'll hurt the first time love." Harry says and I nod.

"I know, maybe the next time it won't." I say and harry smirks.

"Oh there is a next time?" He asks and I roll my eyes hitting his shoulder.

"Okay okay. Sorry, but you sure you never fucked anyone before? You were good." Harry says and I nod.

"Pretty sure. Now will you let me piss?" I say and he nods getting out.

As I went to pee I see blood in the toilet. I can't be on my period because I just had my period two weeks ago, I had to make Niall take me to get some tampons.

I get up and walk slowly to harry on his bed.

"I'm bleeding why am I bleeding." I was freaking out.

"Darcy, your gonna bleed it's normal babe, you need to calm down." Harry says and I nod my head.

"Maybe you should just rest today." Harry says putting me in his bed and I nod.

"Yeah considering I can't walk." I say and he laughs.

"Well you wanted me to fuck you."

"True, but did god really have to gift you with a big dick?" I groan and he was dying of laughter at this point.

"Oh my fucking god Darcy." He says bent over his bed laughing and I look at him weirdly smiling.

"What? What did I say." I say and he's still dying.

"Nothing, just get some rest." Harry says as he kisses my forehead he walks out of the room.