Chapter six

Harry was now gone and I go to my 'room' and just play on my phone. Just then I get a phone call.

Unknown

I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask unsure on who this person is.

"Get back here or we will have to come get you." Said a males voice that sounded like zayn.

"Zayn?" I ask

"Yes it's me, are you okay?" He asks and I scuff.

"I don't know you would know if you didn't leave me!" I scream on the phone and he laughs.

"I told you to wait in the car." He said calmly and my blood boiled.

"I've got told different. Bells said to come in there if you guys weren't out in ten minutes so I did what she said." I said into the phone and I heard a knock on the door causing me to groan.

"I'll come back when I can. Don't come here and stop calling me. I was doing bells a favor not you." I spit into the phone and I heard zayn laugh a evil laugh.

"Well love you're not the smartest are ya?" He said and then the door was getting pounded on and harry was yelling for me to open the door.

"Smarter then you dumbass. I have to go tell bells I said hi." As I said that I hung up the phone.

"Fine I'm kicking the door down." I heard harry groan and I ran to the door opening it. I smiled at him while he scolded at me.

"Who were you talking to?" Harry asked walking into the room and shutting the door.

"Nobody. I had a um, a dream." I said making something up. By the look on his face I could tell he didn't buy it.

"Cut the bullshit." He said looking at my phone.

"Give me it." He said staring at the phone still then looking into my eyes and I scuff.

"No. you're not having my phone." I said and he was getting mad walking closer to me.

"Give me the god damn phone darcy. Now." He growled and I huffed giving him the phone. Damn he's scary when he's mad, but in a way hot.

"Passcode." He says and I wanna fuck with him.

"I don't know it." I said causing him to come close to me.

"Yes you do, now open the phone." He said handing me it and I did. But I smile after.

"You were on the phone with zayn? Why." He said now his face is all red.

"Ion know. But if you're gonna keep yelling at me I'll just go hang out with Liam." I said rolling my eyes and opening the door for it to get slammed shut from harry.

"No you're not. Answer the question or else you will not like the outcome." He said and I laugh.

"Okay. He called me to say he was coming for me but I told him no." I said and he bit his lip.

"Good. Now come on." He said throwing my phone on the bed and jerking my arm causing me to groan. He takes me down stairs to the living room where Liam was, but he was with the blood guy that held Markus captive.

"Watch her." Harry said letting go of my arm and Liam nodded his head.

"Come sit." Liam said patting the seat next to him. I nodded my head sitting down watching some movie with him.

"What movie is this?" I ask.

"It's called Annabel." He said and my eyes go wide.

"I don't watch scary movies." I said and the guy next to him gasps.

"Aww she's a little baby." He said teasing and I frown.

"Am not." I said and he looks at me.

"You are. And by the way I'm Niall." He said and I nod.

"I'm Darcy."

"Yeah I know." He said and I nod.

It's been a hour since harry left me with Liam and I was starting to drift off to sleep cuddling into Liam's arm.

"Are you tired?" He asks as I'm literally sleeping and I didn't answer.

"Niall get a cover." Liam said and I heard moving around and I felt a blanket being put on top of me.

Just then I heard the back door open but I still was tired so I kept trying to sleep.

"Is she sleeping?" Harry's slow voice said.

"Yeah, she's been sleeping for twenty minutes now.woah what happened to you?"Liam said and I felt my body being lifted up.

I wrap my arms around who Evers neck and I open my eyes a little to see it's harry.

"Where were you." I whispered as he walked up the stairs with me in his arms.

"Shh go to sleep." He said and I nodded putting my face on his chest and falling asleep once again.

I woke up from the sound of yelling.

I groaned looking at the clock to see it's 3 am and I sure the hell hate getting woke up.

I get up and open my door to see nobody is out there and I walk towards the yelling.

I look down the stairs and I see some random guy with a gun yelling at Niall yelling him to put stuff in a bag. Oh my god we are getting robbed.

I stand in horror but run up the stairs and when I run up the stairs I go to Harry's room knocking. When he doesn't answer I open the door and I see he's sleeping.

"Harry!" I whisper yelled and he groaned.

"Darcy go away." He said turning in his bed and I start panicking.

"There are guys down stairs they got Niall!" I cried and he was awake and up.

"Stay in here do not leave this room got it?" He said grabbing a gun from inside his night stand.

I nod my head and harry went out there, not knowing what's happening, and even risking his life for his friends safety.

That's why he's the boss.