Chapter 35

I woke up from a loud bang. I held my head from the hangover I'm experiencing.

I get up from my bed and go towards the sound and I heard Liam and harry arguing.

"I don't care Liam you knew!" harry scream and another thing crash.

"Well you know what harry, you treat her like shit! Of corse she would rather be with me then you." Liam said and after that I could see harry clenching his fists.

"I don't treat her like shit." Harry growled and Liam snickered.

"That's why she kissed me two times right? Oh and wanted to shag?" Liam was grinning and in a fast second, harry was on top of Liam punching him.

"Stop!" I yelled going towards them and grabbing Harry's arm and he jerked away.

"Get back Darcy." Harry said punching Liam again and I grabbed harry again with tears streaming down my face.

"Stop fighting over me! Stop! Stop!" I scream and they both stop and look at me. I was shaking.

"Darcy..." Liam was bleeding and harry was also.

"You know what, I'm going home. I can't stay here anymore." I shake my head as I run up to my room.

I grab my suite case and everything I brought.

"Darcy, please stay." I heard harry beg and I turned around to see him with tears in his eyes.

I smiled lightly at him, while I cup his cheek softly and it hurt that I had to leave, I had to.

"I can't harry, I'm breaking everyone up. You wanted to call this off, and this is the last straw." I said taking my hand off his face as I roll my stuff down stairs.

"Ni, can you take me to the airport." I say beat.

"What why?" He asks with a mouth full of toast considering its 7 am.

"I need to go home. I need to clear my head." I say shaking my head.

"Okay love." Niall said grabbing his keys and I followed him out.

"Get home safe alright mate?" Niall says giving me a hug.

"Sure thing." I say waving to him and going on my way.

I knew this would be the best choice, and I'm glad I had the courage to leave harry.

-------------------------------------------------------

When I got back to England my parents hated me. They didn't know where I was, or what I've been doing...and they can't and will never know.

"Young lady I hope you know that you are in huge trouble." My mum said with the twins on her hip.

"I know, and I don't really care." I scuffed going out the front door to bells house. I knock on the door and she answers.

"Holy shit! Darcy I missed you!" She screams pulling me into her house and I look around making sure zayn wasn't in here.

"Zayns not here. He's in Australia for work." Bells says and I smile.

"God, I missed this hanging out." I say and she laughs.

"Me too, so you wanna go watch the sunrise?" She grabs a blanket some drinks and a bag.

"Of corse." I say smiling and she did too.

We went to a spot I didn't know and we set up the blanket and the vodka was in the middle.

We lay down and look above our heads for a bit.

"How's life?" Bells asks and I laugh.

"Shit, I was in America but I left." I say and she gasps.

"Why would you leave?! I heard America is great!"

"Harry, just to much shit is going on." I say trying not to tear up but everything I see reminds me of him. Especially the sun set.

"Here you need this more then me." Bells said handing me the vodka and I tip it up then take a big chug.

"God, I missed this darce." Bells shakes her head and I nod.

My eyes where most likely red and glossy.

"We should go out tonight. Invite some people you know?" I say and she's all for it.

"I have some mates that could come with." She said smiling and I nodded taking one last drink and handing it to her.

I get up brushing off my jeans and helping bells up.

"Meet at mine at 11 no later." Bells said and I nodded.

"Sure thing mom." I was being a smart ass and she laughs pushing me a bit as we go down my street.

"Hurry you got four hours babe. See you then." She says blowing me a kiss and turning around leaving me to walk home by myself.

I mean I feel more safe knowing zayns not here.

When I got home of corse Steve yelled at me told me I'm a piece of shit, the usual.

I go upstairs to my room and take a shower. After I was done, I blowed dried my hair, straightened it, then put some light makeup on.

I picked out some ripped jeans, and I put fishnets underneath them, I also had a cropped hoodie and chucks on.

I look at the time cursing knowing I'm going to be late, it's 10:54.

I sneak out of my window and run down the street to get to bells house.

I see her waiting impatiently and when she sees me she walks towards me.

"Bloody hell I said not a minute late darce." She says and I make a face.

"I'm sorry, I just got caught up is all." I say and she nods her head walking down the street.

"There is a party at my friends house, Steph and others are going." She says and she keeps looking behind her and I want to know what's going on but in all honesty I just wanna have fun so I leave it alone.

When we got to the party there was solo cups all over the ground, people shit faced drunk, and people passed out.

"Come on." Bells says dragging me into the party.

"I'm going to do something I'll be back!" She yells over the music and I nod making my way to the table with alcohol. I only had two drinks and I sat down on a couch watching everyone.

About fifteen minutes go by, and as I'm watching people dance I thought I see harry looking around.

'God Darcy your loosing it.' I thought to myself drinking some of my drink.

Just then he walks towards me.

"Darcy we gotta go now." He says and I'm so confused.

"What? What are you doing here." I ask not knowing why in the hell harry is back.

"I'll tell you in the car we have to go, zayns here." Harry said looking around and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What? No he isn't harry, bells said he's Australia for work."

"God damnit Darcy she's lying he's making her set you up! Let's go!" Harry said yanking me up off the couch and running towards his car.

Just then I drop my cup and when I picked it up I felt metal to my head, and a arm around my throat area. Everyone screamed and ran, seeing there is a gun.

"Well, well, well, hello styles how are you?" I heard a man growl.

It was Zayn.