Chapter 54

"Darcy!" Niall says hugging me as I step into the cool house.

"Hey ni, where's Gemma and the other guys?"

"They just went out for a swim."

I nod going to the back and when I Opened the door I seen them all laughing. But once Louis sees me he screams causing Liam and gemma to turn around.

"Darcy!" Gemma yells getting up and tackling me onto the ground. I laugh but it did kinda hurt.

"Hey gem you're hurting me." I struggle and she gets off me.

"Don't break her." Harry says shutting the back door and handing the guys some beer and he opens his drinking some.

"Gemma I was wondering if you want to go shopping with me."

"Of corse!" She says and I nod smiling. She got out and she changed.

"Bye guys!" I yell outside and harry raced to the door and gave me a quick kiss.

"Be careful call if you need anything." He says and I nod walking out but I also grabbed Harry's keys to his Range Rover.

Gemma and I have about ten bags and we were on our way to the car when flashes started and I rushed gemma.

"You have paparazzi?" She gasps and I nod backing up and speeding off.

"What are you doing later?" I ask her and she looks at me weirdly.

"Absolutely nothin. Hanging with Niall maybe I don't know."

I nod.

"Come with me to the doctors at 6?"

"Yeah sure."

We grabbed our bags and headed inside. I got harry and the guys some stuff.

"Guys!" I yell throwing the bags on the ground.

Niall pops his head from the kitchen and I start laughing as he walks in with a sandwich. I grab his hands while he holds it and take a bite.

"Alright I got you some stuff, where are the others?"

"Ohhh surprises I love them! And outside." He says eating.

"Here."

I hand him one bag and he opens it. I bought him a Gucci hoodie, a watch and some shoes.

"Thank you Darcy." He says running into his room with the stuff.

I go outside and sit on Harry's lap with my head on his shoulder.

"How was shopping?" Harry asks while one hand rubs my back and the other is taking a drink of beer.

"It was good, I got you all something."

"She's great at gifts!" I heard Niall yell from his window.

I get up and grab the bags bringing them outside. I got harry some dumb things to make him laugh, but I want him to open them later.

"Ah ah ah. Not you babe." I say grabbing Harry's bag and he pouted.

Liam and Louis open theirs and it was the same as Niall but different hoodies.

"Thank you Darcy I really like them." Liam says and I nod my head smiling.

"Yeah thanks darce."

"Harry can you help me with the other bags?" I ask and he nods and gets up following me inside.

He grabs some bags and brings them to my room.

"You can open your bag now." I wink and he smiles opening his bag.

"A vibrator?" He says dying. "What am I supposed to do with a vibrator!" He was laughing so hard and I was giggling then looking down at my body harry got it.

"Ah, I see."

He grabs a watch and then some Calvin underwear. Next he pulled out some lace lingerie. It was red, his favorite.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asks while licking his lips and I shrug.

"There is more."

He pulled out some rings and he smiled putting them on. The last thing I knew was going to be good.

He pulled out a flash drive. He looks at me weird but I grab it plugging it into my Mac book.

"Harry what are you doing?" His mom says laughing.

I look at harry and see his full attention is on the computer.

"I'm flying! I'm a super man!" Little Harry says.

"You're my little super man." His mom says playing along with him.

"Mummy! I want you to help me with my paper." Gemma says.

"Okay sweetie, let me play with harry a little bit more."

"Mummy I'll protect you from the evil, I promise." Harry says and his mom smiles.

The video cuts off to me and harry laughing together. I got the video from Gemma.

"You asshole!" I yell at Harry because he put frosting all over my face.

I remember that day, I wanted to murder him.

"You got a little something." Harry says touching my nose.

"Yeah I do?" I say and bam! I put frosting in his face.

I see harry is crying so I sit on his lap hugging him.

The video goes into him and the guys playing some video game.

"Niall you fucker!" Louis yells and when the camera goes by harry he smiles.

"Hi, whoevers watching! I just wanted you to know I'm the cool one here."

"Harold! Turn the games off, help your sister and I with this food." His mom yells.

Harry gripped me harder and I smile at him.

Just then his mom popped up.

"Hi Gemma, hi Harry. I just wanted to let you all know that I love you, and I hope big things happen to you. Harry I want you to have a great job, a beautiful wife. And for you gemma no boys." Anne started to laugh and the video went off.

Harry was crying still and I turn around wiping the tears with my thumb.

"Harry, I'm sorry I thought it would make you happy." I say softly and he nods taking my face into his hands,he kisses me for awhile.

"Darcy I loved it." He says and I smile.

"You have one more surprise." I whisper and he grabs the bag.

He pulls out a blanket, but not just any blanket. It's the one his mom made for him when he was a baby. Gemma was telling me how much he loved it but he lost it, but really she had it.

"How'd you find it?" He asked amazed and I shrug.

"I'm just good."

"Darcy I love you so fucking much." Harry says while holding my hand.

"I love you too Harry." I say and we kiss again.

God, I've never seen harry have all these emotions. Kinda makes me see that harry isn't always the hard ass he is. It shows me he has a heart.

And he has my heart.