Chapter seventeen

"So, you and harry huh?" Zayn said circling me.

"Yeah what about it?" I spit at him and he laughs.

"Just, I know you might not know this, but harry hates every.single.soul.alive." Zayn whispered in my ear causing goosebumps all over my body.

"Fuck YOU zayn. He doesn't hate me." I said not really knowing if I believed what I just said. He literally just hit me.

Just then zayn pins me up to a wall with his hand around my neck.

"Zayn stop! Your hurting her!" Bells cries but zayn points at her.

"Bella stay the fuck away. I have to do this you know this is business!" Zayn yells in her face and she starts crying.

"Tell me all you know." Zayn said and I look at him weird.

"I know nothing zayn. All I know is your a cunt." I said and he started to choke me again and I smile.

"Hmm like being chocked huh? I didn't see styles being into the freaky shit." Zayn says and I bite my lip. I see bells has my phone and I didn't say anything.

"H-he loves it." I said fucking with zayn just then he dropped me and I gasp for breath as I am on the floor zayn kicks me.

"Tell me what you know Darcy." Zayn growls kicking me again.

"I don't know anything! What do you wanna know!" I ask pleading and he laughs getting on top of me.

"Where is his money." Zayn asks and I really don't know the answer to that.

"I don't know!" I scream and he slaps me.

"Tell me!" Zayn said slapping me again. I try to do all the stuff Liam told me to do but zayn was a strong guy.

"Zayn please. Stop!" Bells said just then he got up walking to her and he slapped her, hard.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed jumping on zayns back and punching him just then he flung me down causing me to hit my head super hard on the ground.

"Ahh." I moaned in pain as I see everything is blurry, but I see zayn on top of me.

"One last chance." He said taking a knife out and brushing it lightly along my face.

"Z-zayn I...I don't know. I...im sorry." I said closing my eyes for a minute. Just then I heard a gun shot at the door and I see harry. Thank god.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Harry yells at zayn while zayn snickered I just close my eyes passing out.

Next thing I know I'm in a car not knowing who I'm with I start freaking out.

"No!no! Get me out! Noo!" I cry trying to open the car door the person stops and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Shh, Darcy it's me shh." Said harry and I calmed down a bit but I'm still unsure about him.

"No! Get away!" I say getting out of the car and walking down the dark road by myself.

"Darcy get back in the car!" Harry yelled and I kept walking.

"No." I said and just then I was put over his shoulders while I pounded his back.

"Let me down!" I scream as he put me in the passenger side.

"Darcy just listen for once!" Harry yelled causing me to stop struggling and fall still.

"God, I didn't mean to fucking hit you okay? I've been beating myself up over it I've never hit a girl before." Harry whispered with his body against the car door.

I shake my head,"whatever." That word just rolled out of my mouth.

He huffed and closed the car door coming to the driver side and now starting up the engine.

The whole car ride was silent, a very awkward silence. I just wanted to go home at this point. I know my parents are pains in my ass but I miss them.

Just then the car came to a halt and I unbuckle my seatbelt and didn't waist a second to get into the house and leave harry not a word to say.

"Hey darce, you okay?" Niall asks and I nod my head smiling.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired." I said lying.

I heard the door opening and shut indicating harry was now in the house so I left Niall with a wave and went upstairs as harry just watched me walk up the stairs into the guest room.

Harry confuses the fuck outta me. He wants me to sleep in his room, then he's a dick. It doesn't make since, but I guess that's what I get when I'm involved with a gang leader.

I then heard light knocking, then harry walked in.

"I don't wanna talk." I said getting into the bed.

"Good, then just listen." Harry said and I kept silent staring at his face.

"I'm really sorry, I've never hit a girl and I never will do that ever again. I promised to protect you and I failed. I let myself hurt you and I'm so fucking sorry darce." Harry finished and I nod my head.

Damn that was a good apology.

"It's fine." I said and he smiled a bit.

"Okay, come in my bed?" Harry asks and I shake my head.

"I wanna be alone." I said and he nodded his head walking towards the door.

"Goodnight Darcy." Harry said turning back towards me and I nodded at him.

"Night harry." After I said that, he closed my door softly and I fell asleep not knowing where that apology puts us.

I sure hope that this all works out.