Chapter 46

I woke up from gemma shaking me.

"Hey, we are all going to the races. Are you going?" Gemma asks and I nod getting up.

"You need clothes gem?" I ask and she groans.

"Yes that would be great." She says and I smile going up stairs to Harry's room rubbing my eyes.

When I open the door harry is naked and I didn't pay much attention as I pick out my clothes and pick out some for gemma.

"You okay?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"What's wrong." Harry asks again and I huff.

"Nothing harry god." I snap.

"Stop with the fucking attitude Darcy." He says and I huff again.

I grab my camo pants, a long white tight crop top, my vans and my makeup bag. Then I grabbed some skinny jeans and a white loose crop top for gemma.

I was walking toward the door when harry grabbed my arm.

"Babe really what's wrong." Harry asks actually concerned and I look at him.

"You never stay in the morning." I pout and he smiles at me.

"Your grumpy over me not staying in bed with you in the morning? Baby I have stuff to do." Harry pouts back pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I know, but I just don't like it when your gone." I say and he hugs me then kisses me.

"How about this, I'll stay in the morning tomorrow okay? Is that a deal?"

"Yes. A fair deal." I smile as I walk out I go to the guest room where gemma was.

I set the stuff down. But when I look at her I see she was smoking something and it smelt weird.

"Here." I say giving her the clothes and she smiles at me with red eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask wondering why she was crying because her eyes were red.

"I'm great. You should try this." She says coughing and I think about it.

"I don't know."

"Oh come on." She says putting it towards me more and I take it taking three hits off of it. It calmed me down.

I get dressed and get my makeup done. I straightened my hair and Gemma's.

"Ready?" I ask and she nodded.

"Fuck, darce look at me." Gemma says and when I do she curses.

"Girls let's go!" Niall yells from down stairs and when he did we rushed down there.

Harry, gemma and I where in the car. Me in the passenger seat. Instead of me being all talkative and hyper I was chill from what ever gemma gave me.

"Why are you quiet. What did you guys do." Harry asks looking at me then at gemma from the mirror.

"What? Nothing. We did nothing." Gemma says and I just look out of the window spacing off.

"She's quiet something is off." Harry says talking about me and I looked at him smiling.

"I'm fine." I say and he looks at me for awhile then gemma.

When he looked back at the road I looked at gem and put the thumbs up.

When we got there me and gemma left harry and run into the abandoned race track where I've been only one time. But it was ruined.

We hide behind a small building as she takes out another cigarette looking thing. I'm pretty sure it's weed but I don't really care it's nice.

"Isn't this nice." Gemma asks while taking a puff and passing it to me.

"Yea it's pretty nice." I say taking a long drag. And as I was about to take another puff it was taken from my hand and stomped on the ground.

"What the fuck gemma. What did I say about taking my shit." Harry says and gemma shrugs.

"And you got Darcy smoking it. What the fucks wrong with you!" He yells at gemma and I step inbetween them.

"Hey, it's not her fault. Stop yelling at her." I say and harry nods his head.

"Now I have to keep a eye on you," he points to gemma, " and especially you." He points to me and I smile as I wrap my arm around him we walk to the race track.

Gemma and I were chatting on the bleachers.

"You know that guys arse is huge." Gemma says pointing to a hot guy with a big arse.

"Want his number?" I ask laughing and she nods.

She has a boyfriend but oh well.

I get up walking towards the guy. I tap on his shoulder and when I do he turns around and smiles at me.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi, erm my friend thinks you have a nice arse and wants your number." I say and he looks at me with a weird look.

"Who's your friend?" He asks and I point at gemma and she smiles.

"Styles sister? She's hot and all but I don't wanna fight harry. Plus I heard she's loose." He says laughing with his mates and I put my hands on my hip.

"Excuse me. How would you know she's loose? fucking pervert." I say pushing on his chest and the guy slaps my hands.

"Look bitch I don't want to hurt you. Go on." He says and I get more heated.

"How dare you call me a bitch and my friend loose. I bet you're still a virgin with your dumb looking arse."

"I would fuck you not her. Is that better?" He asks laughing and I slapped him.

"Oh you bitch." He says grabbing my arm harshly.

"Let her go!" Gemma said grabbing the guys arm and when she did the guy grabbed my arm harder causing me to wince in pain.

"Harry! Harry!" Gemma yells and when she does the guys mates run off and he's still assulting me not caring.

I spit in his face and once I did he slapped me and pushed me down. After that he grabbed me again and started to scream at gemma.

"Harry! Niall! Someone!" Gemma yells and out of no where harry comes and punches the guy in the face.

What the actual fuck.