Chapter 30

I woke up that morning with harry not even next to me. I stretch and get up going straight to the washroom.

After, I went down stairs seeing no body not even down there. Just then as I was walking into the kitchen I heard a knock on the front door. Groaning, and dragging my feet I go to the door opening it to see some man smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Hello love is harry home?" He asks as he smirks and I shake my head already scared what if this old guy comes in here?

"I told him to be here, what's a pretty lady like you doing all alone in this huge house hm?" He asks and I finally get the courage to speak and when I do I look into his eyes. They were the same green as Harry's.

"That's none of your business sir. I'll tell harry you stopped by." I say shutting the door but it was pushed opened and the man walked in, causing his dress shoes the click on the wood floors.

"Um, get out." I say not really in the mood. I'm tired and hungry I just wish the guys where here.

"Where is harry at for the last time." The man says coming closer to me and I cross my arms.

"And for the last time, he's not here." I say and the guy pushes me up against the wall pinning my arms.

"Let me go!" I yell and he pushes my hands harder into the wall.

"Where is he!" He screams causing me to have tears in my eyes. I hate men like him.

"Yeah I know." I heard Niall say and a door slam shut and in walked all the guys harry was last and when he seen me the man turned around.

"Dad, what are you doing here." Harry asks with a Hateful look.

Dad? Dad? This is his Dad?! No wonder why harry is a asshole!

"We need to talk now." His Dad said letting go of me and going to harry throwing his arm around his shoulders.

A hour passed and Niall and I were arguing about some video game.

"Yes sir." I heard harry say and I see him and his dad walking to the front door. Harry opens it and his dad just shook his hand and went off.

"What was that about." Louis asks playing FIFA.

"Stuff. Darcy you hungry." Harry asks walking behind the couch where I'm sitting.

"No," I say looking at him and he gives me the 'I need to talk to you look',"second thought yeah I am." I say getting up.

We were both in the kitchen, and harry is getting out eggs.

"What did your dad want?" I ask crossing my arms as I lean on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

He turns around walking towards me with eggs shells in his hand, throwing them out in the trash next to me. Then he looks at me.

"He wants me to come over to his house for diner." Harry says and I could tell he didn't want to go.

"Are you?" I ask and he kept quiet and all you could hear was the eggs cooking.

"I don't know, I really fucking hate my stepmom and her ugly ass kids." Harry says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"God, be nice harry. Watch, when you have children they are gonna be ugly now. You just jinxed yourself." I say and he turns around giving me the 'act your age' type look.

"Her daughter is always over me darcy. She's a bitch."

"well, I'm a bitch too."

"Anyways, he wanted me to invite you to come with." Harry says and I shake my head.

"No,no, I don't do diner parties." I laugh nervously.

Harry gathers the eggs on a plate and hands them to me but his tight grip on the plate makes me look into his eyes.

"Just for me. Please." He pleads.

Wow the first and probably the last time I'll ever see harry beg for me to do something.

"Fine, but if it's awkward I'm out."

He let's go of the eggs and smiles.

"Thanks darlin." Harry says kissing me and I smile.

"You're welcome."

Harry left and I was left with the eggs he made for me.

'I wonder why he wants me to go so bad? It can't just be because of his step mom.' I thought to myself in deep thought.

"Eggs good?" Niall says behind me causing me to jump.

"God damnit Niall." I curse holding my chest.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya." Opening the fridge he grabs a water and sits down by me.

"What do you want now." I ask already fucking with him.

"Are you and Harry a thing?" Niall asks and I literally choke on my eggs.

"What of corse not!" I say not wanting to give out to much info.

"Seems like you guys are. Hey, I'm no snitch, just tell me if you are." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"We aren't, I mean we like each other but not officially." I say and Niall nods.

"Have the rest." I say giving him the eggs and walking up stairs to Harry's room.

Bad decision.

He was crying. Wait why is he crying?

"Harry." I softly say and his head jerks up wiping his eyes.

"I'm fine." Harry says and I shake my head sitting in front of him on his bed.

"Harry, you are not okay." I say wiping a tear away.

"I'll be okay, I always am." He says causing my heart to drop. He thinks that he always has to be okay.

"Harry, you know you are human, we all have our days. Okay? Is it about that diner with your dad?"

"No, just leave it okay? Please." He says and I nod.

"When's the diner then?"

"Tonight dress nice." He says and I nod getting up just knowing I should leave him with his thoughts, but I didn't want him to do this alone. I want to be with him every step of the way.