Chapter thirteen

All the guys left to go do something for work and I was left alone in the house. I've grown to deal with being alone in the house since the incident. Sure it scared me and I still am scared but Liam taught me some attack mechanisms to hurt them.

Since no ones home I can set up a plan to get harry to get caught up in me. I'll flirt for sure, do some things I've never done before.

Sure I've had a boyfriend before but I only really kissed him.

Harry is a total asshole, but I like that about him. Hell, if he wasn't a asshole would he really be harry?

'Flirt and be all over him when he gets home.' I thought to myself and it was a great plan.

I go to the kitchen and grab the bottle of vodka and take a drink.

About five minutes later half the bottle is gone and I curse drunk a bit. By now my liver should shut down due to the amount of alcohol I've been drinking since I've moved here.

Ding ding ding

I heard and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocked so I grab it and check to see who's calling me.

Harry~incoming call.

I answer it.

"Hello?" I slurred but tried not to a lot.

"What are you doing." Harry asks and I hold my forehead.

"Chilling. How's the job going." I said stoping a bit so I can find the words to say.

"Um, alright? You okay?" He asks and I laugh.

"Of corse I am! Got to go!" I said hanging up and once I did I started to laugh.

Wait now I'm hungry. I grab a apple and a knife to cut it, which wasn't a good idea. Once I try to cut the apple I slice my hand open a bit.

Blood was pouring and I laughed at it not really feeling the pain.

"Oh my god." I said looking at all the blood pouring from my hand.

I walk towards the cabinet to grab a wash cloth and I put it on my hand walking to the couch.

Five minutes pass and I'm still bleeding a lot and I kinda feel weird on top of being drunk. Just then the door bursts open and in runs harry.

"Darcy! Darc..." he started but seen I was on the couch.

He then seen all the blood and his eyes went wide and he squatted down by me.

"What the fuck happened." Harry asks taking the cloth off my hand and I groan.

"I was cutting a apple and slice! I cut my hand off." I said and he looks at me weird.

"Were you drinking." Harry asks holding the cloth hardly on my hand.

"Yep." I said and he shook his head.

"Okay, well why would you try to cut a bloody apple. Are you dumb or something?" He asks and I gasp.

"I'm not dumb." I said and he shook his head lifting up the cloth again checking the cut. I look down and almost pass out from the look of it. I don't care if I'm drunk or not it's gross.

"Hey, hey you okay? You're all pale." Harry said putting a hand on my thigh and I nod my head.

"Just, I...oh my god." I said crying out fully aware of what happened now.

"Calm down it's okay. I'll just stitch it up." He said and I nod as he goes and grabs all the stuff.

After he stitches it up I look at him.

"Why did you come home?" I ask and he still is focused on putting the band aid on my hand.

"You sounded a bit off. I needed to come check on you." Harry said and I swear my eyes were in hearts. Cheesy I know but it's true.

"Harry?" I ask as he still is putting some other stuff on my hand.

"Yeah?" He said not looking up at all.

"Why don't you like me." I ask and he stops what he's doing and looks up at me.

"I don't like anyone, don't take it to heart okay." He said and I nod my head. So Liam wasn't right. He don't like me I knew it.

"Why not though." I ask and he sighs.

"I just don't okay Darcy leave it alone now." He said raising his voice.

"All done." He said getting up.

"Thanks."

"Yea no problem. Now I need to go back to work. I'll see you in two hours. Behave yourself." Harry said walking towards the door and I nodded. Once I did he walked out.