Chapter 52 - Bad Decision.

Florence and Mara went back into the gym. Florence grabbed Mara’s gun and pointed it at Goodwin’s body.

That’s when Zach came in.

“What’s going on?”

“Nick came, tried to save me with his friend, Riley decided to go with him, and I decided to shoot his friend.” Florence twisted the truth.

“Riley that coward, I underestimated you Heathcliff.” Zach smiled.

“Smith.” Florence said automatically.

“Ah yes, you know you can’t see him again don’t you.”

“No offense sir but I will see him and I know you will torture me for it but that’s the way it goes.”

“You do realize I can kill your husband and his friends if you go against anything I say.”

“Again no offense but if you were in my situation you’d want to see my mum wouldn’t you.”

Zach sucked his teeth. “Your first hit, is Nick.”

“What?” Mara and Florence stared at him.

“He is of no use anymore, he was used and now he’s on the opposite side so eliminate him.”

“No. She will not.” Mara raised her voice.

Bad decision.

Zach slapped her so hard she fell to the ground. “Leave her alone! I’ll do it!” Florence yelled. Confused.

“Good girl, you may be more useful than Riley it seems.” He commented. Florence felt sick at the words. He made her feel so sick and childlike.

She went to help her mother up. “You cannot kill Nick.”

“I don’t plan on doing so.” Florence replied quietly.

“But if you don’t he’ll torture if not kill you.”

“I know, don’t worry I’ll be fine mum.” Florence reassured her mum even though she didn’t feel sure at all.