Chapter 88 - Over Thinking. (Sorry for not updating in ages)

Dan was bored. No-one could feel how bored Dan felt just sat there. He had walked around the room countless times; he sang, attempted to dance and managed one press up before collapsing into a tired lump on the floor. That’s when the door swung open. Because the room was dark, Dan’s eyes took a while to adjust to the glowing light before him.

“What do you want?” He asked realizing it was Mara.

“I was bringing you some food.”

“Mmm… it isn’t poisoned is it?” He said with added sarcasm.

“No, I had to restrain Karmin from putting some in.”

“What do you plan on doing? I don’t see why you want Florence. Just explain it to me.”

 “She’s going to have to make a difficult decision.”

“Can you be a bit more specific?” Dan said irritated by her vagueness.

“All in good time my son.” She looked troubled and walked back out.

Dan started to over think and his body began to shake. Florence would come and save him, they would walk into a trap and Florence would have to choose something…but what? He had to be included in this decision somewhere. He just wanted Florence to be ok.

Back at the hospital Kyle had gone to speak to Florence.

“Flo, I didn’t mean what I said. I’m sorry we’re all a little stressed.” He said trying to wrap his arms around her, she pushed him away.

“Please, I just want to be alone.”

“Alright, I’ll just go.”

“But thank you, and Kyle when Janna you know my friend wakes up properly I want you to be there. She’s a sweet gal.” Florence smirked at him and he nodded.

“Sure thang baby doll.” He said trying to put an American accent on like Nick’s.

Florence waited until she couldn’t see him, that’s when she slid away. She couldn’t walk very fast but she had enough time to get away. Finding a motorbike with the key still in the ignition, she jumped on and rode off. A whiff of Pizza filled her nose and she momentarily felt sorry for the person it belonged to, they’d most probably lose their job but this was her moment, and who knows that person could go on the X Factor and become a big star. She cleared her thoughts and rode on as fast as she could.