29

Y/N walked downstairs to get her breakfast since she was starving. She saw Jungkook was already at the table.

"morning kookie~" she said he looked at her and forced a smile he played with the vegtables on his plate.

"m-morning...c-can Kookie stay home today?" He asked hoping that she would say yes and he would avoid all the students who bully him.

"no I wish we could stay home but there's a class attendance" she said she started eating her breakfast Jungkook sighed and nibbled on his carrot.

"is there something wrong Kookie?" She asked he shook his head and forced a smile at her.

Nothing is wrong with being different right? He thought. Kookie wishes he could tell you what's wrong.

"Kookie w-wants t-o have our date later" he said "You sure?" Y/N asked, and he nodded his head.

"let's go after school" she said and he nodded.

>>>>>

Y/N and Jungkook both arrived at school Jungkook was already dreading the school day as they passed through the gates.

"Y/N are you so sure we can't go back home?" He asked nervously playing with his fingers.

"no sorry school rules kookie." She said and he nodded.

"o-okay" he said nervously. "Kookie will see you after classes" he said and she nodded.

>>>>>>

Jungkook stepped in the classroom and he say next to Xiumin like yesterday.

"you again freak?" A guy said laughing Jungkook just looked at the ground and sighed.

"I wish I had a new seat" Xiumin groaned "his face wants to make me vomit"

"same" another guy said soon all the male students in he class were gossiping about him and he just listened with tears in his eyes.

Y/N... he thought.

The entire class groaned when the teacher walked in she started the class and almost half of the class fell asleep on their desks.

"so we will have a group project and it will be that your groups will sing a song in front of the class" the teacher said explaining the project.

all of them have chosen groups exept for Jungkook who just sat on his chair hoping to be excluded in the project.

"is there anyone who doesn't have a group?" The teacher asked the class.

Jungkook shakily raised his hand. The teacher saw him and sighed since she couldn't understand why they hate the cute bunny boy.

"Jungkookie will you be okay doingt he project by yourself?" The teacher asked and he nodded.

"good now have your songs prepared by next week" the teacher said and dismissed the class.

>>>>>>
Sorry for slow updates 😢 I'll update longer and quicker.