Competition Comences

Aspen stepped forward. "Okay. So the first competition will be the crossbar challenge. Each member of the their team will each have one shot at hitting the crossbar. and if teams tie. Then it's sudden death and it becomes like penalties. So first group up. Keepers Suck" aspen starts coughing uncontrollably. "Sorry. I mean Rule. Keepers Rule."

"Very funny" Ash says as she takes a soccer ball from  Alex and proceeds to the 18. "I'll go last!" There group goes up and only one person hit the crossbar.

"Okay. Ash, Jane. Stick to being a keeper. Next up are the hot lesbians." Everyone chuckled. "Pinoe. This is not true. Because the group is missing me and Ruby Rose. So... the team name is inaccurate. And I hope you lose." Aspen says tossing a ball to Megan.

Megan got the ball and walked up to the goal. What is she doing. She jumped with the ball in hand and made it hit the crossbar. "Megan you fucking smart ass!!" Aspen yelled from midfield. "I will disqualify you're team. Walk back to the 18 and shoot from there." Aspen walked towards her.

"You never said I had to kick it from the 18. I just had to hit the crossbar. Which I did." Megan retorted. "And is that any way to speak to your mother."

"Next person that tries to be a smart ass like Pinoe will get their team DQ'd."

The rest of that team walked up. Each with a soccer ball in hand. They decided to save time and go all at once. This time 3 of them hit the crossbar including Meagan. So go Pinoe.

By the time it was our chance, we are last and I am insanely nervous. 4 of us need to hit the crossbar for us to win. Kelley went up first and hit the bar. Emily went next and I closed my eyes. I opened then when I heard a ball connect with metal and my team cheered silently.

Almost all of our team has gone. All that's left is Allison and myself. Allison is gonna go first and if she hits it then I dont have to try. So I'm hoping she hits it. I dont want to be the reason our team loses.

I watch her set the ball down she takes three steps and 2 steps to the right. She looks back at Alex and winks. She thinks she sly. When she turns around she runs at the ball and sends it towards the crossbar with her left foot. The ball barely tips the crossbar. My team cheers and I silently cheering since I no linger have to go.

Our next game was a relay. It was a 4 by 4. For anyone who is a sprinter in track knows that this is not fun if you're inexperienced. Thank god I used to do this Freshman and Sophomore year. The rules were the same. We run with a stick and when we pass it off we have to get to a certain distance before the person we hand it to starts running. This should be fun.

Thank god we didn't get stuck with Jane and Ash. They're keepers which means they hate running which means they're the slowest. I glance at their group and see them off to the side already knowing they won't be participating. Now I am very confident that my team will win. Kelley and Emily have pace and speed. If we had to run a 2 mile. I know for a fact that Kelley would finish first. Now we just have to decide what other two people will be running.

"Peyton you're fastest mile is 6:03right?" Kelley asked. I nodded. "Great. Does anyone have time better or close to that time."

"My fastest is 5:58. And I'm the fastest one on the team." Lakelyn said shyly.

"Awesome. Then it will be me, Sonny, Peyton and Lakelyn. I think our only competition is with the team that has Press because she can sprint." Kel discusses.

We talk tactics. Emily will run first then she'll hand off to me. I'll then hand it off to Allison who will finally hand off to Kelley. We should win this one.