The Voyeur's Web

"Now listen, sweetheart, I need a table on the terrace for Friday at nine o'clock. It's not negotiable. Tell Valentino its Agent DiNozzo, we're friends," Tony says into his phone before talking in Italian, "Grazie, mi amore. Ciao."

"Valentina's, huh? Must be a special occasion," McGee comments while looking at Tony from his desk where he just sat down while I work away at my computer.

"I'm taking Monica for her birthday."

"You know, I know a great place in Georgetown. Just as romantic, half the price."

"That's a good idea, probie, but Monica's not exactly the Applebee's type."

"I've never seen you like this, Tony. You must really like this girl."

"I have. She was young and beautiful. Big airbags front and back. Left him for his friend after he got his bone. Back when I was still in school and Kate was the probie," I explain to McGee.

"Well, she's got the whole package; beauty, class, sophistication. All that's left is to decide on the perfect gift," Tony explains.

"I thought you gave all your girls Honey Dust?" Ziva says in confusion.

"What? No that's just for Gibbs. You Intel is wrong again," I explain to Ziva in annoyance.

"How do you..."? Probie, something you want to tell me?" Tony demands of McGee because he knows I wouldn't tell Ziva anything about how to make the perfect boiled water, let anything else.

"It's not my fault," McGee defends himself.

"Don't be embarrassed, Tony. I find the taste of Honey Dust to be extremely erotic," Ziva teases Tony making me throw a paper ball at her but when she dodges it making her get hit with the tin of dog food I throw a second later.

"What a coincidence, so do I," Tony says to Ziva while ignoring the fact I just throw dog food at her again.

"I don't. Gear up. We're heading to Dumfries. A corporal's wife is missing. Local police think she may have been abducted," Gibbs says while walking over to his desk and giving me a look for the dog food but I look innocently.

"I do," I inform Gibbs making him give me a look for that comment as I grab my stuff.

"What did I tell you about my personal life?" Tony demand of McGee.

"I'm sorry. She tricked me again," McGee informs him.

"Hey, next time, why don't you tell her how I lost my virginity?"

"I've been meaning to ask her about that, Tony. How does a fifteen year old boy go about meeting a coquette?" Ziva asks him as we step into the elevator as I lean against the wall walk Gibbs so I don't bite Ziva.

"She means Rockette, boss," McGee corrects her while Gibbs gives Tony a look as the door closes.

"When did you taste Honey Dust?" Tony asks me while getting the topic off of his life.

"Abby doubled down dared me and Kate after the plague insistent," I explain to him innocently making Tony pull a pervy grin.

"Why wasn't I invited?"

"Because you have a cock and it was a no penis party," I explain to him right before Gibbs hits Tony's head when his grin gets bigger.

"Thank you, boss."

"Does Monica use S&M on you? Because not only do you seem to enjoy pain but you always thank Gibbs for it," I tease Tony making Gibbs smack my ass to get me to behave.