Broken or just slow? *

Previously:

Gibbs pov

.

"Do you even remember me? Or was I not important enough in your life?" Alice spits out quickly. Making me feel worse than I have since I work up, she doesn't think I would remember her? I wish she was stronger and more confident in herself so that she doesn't cut herself down anymore. I don't know how to answer her because I don't want to say the wrong think. I decide to take a page out of Alice's book. I quickly lean down and kiss her, my hands fall to her hips as I push her between the wall and my body. I deepen the kiss so she can feel how much she means to me and that I couldn't forget her for long. I pull away from her, ignoring the gasp behind me.

"Does that answer your question? Even when I didn't know you, I looked forward to you coming to visit me. Besides, no way I could forget your 'help' on my boat," I inform her slightly breathlessly making her node mutely. I add, "I remember you. And don't let anyone ever tell you any different."

.

Alice pov

.

"Oh my god. You're dating... you and... what?" Tony stutters out.

"Abby, I think I broke Tony," I inform her.

"You and... Gibbs... you..."

"Yeah. I think you did," Abby agrees with me as we watch the shocked man repeat the same words.

"You're dating Gibbs?" Ziva asks me in surprise.

"Why doesn't anyone every guess him? Abby even told you," I remind them.

"Gibbs... Dating... kissing... Gibbs... you... LJ... smell good... Gibbs," Tony continues to stutter out making me blink at him.

"Congratulation, I think," McGee says to me as we watch to continue to stutter out none-scenes.

"Thanks," I say to him.

"Gibbs... Jethro... Kate approved... Gibbs," Tony continues.

"Umm. Do you think he's going to get over this ever?" I ask Abby as I move over to my desk.

"I don't know," Abby admits as she hands me a hundred dollars.

"What? You were betting on how long it would take us to work it out?" Tony snaps out of his shock to ask us that.

"At first no, but after the first month and you walked in on me and Jethro cuddling in his basement, hell yeah," I answer him.

"I don't remember walking in on you. And as I said before, any bets on me I collect," Tony informs me as he tries to snatch the money but I take it and stick it down my shirt, into my bra.

"Nope. Abby and I have been betting on you for three full years, we're not going to stop now you're the boss. You have two opinions, quit or get used to seeing me take Abby's money," I inform him calmly.

"Alice..."

"Fairs fair. All the times you and I bet on Kate, Abby and I was betting on you. Jethro even used to get in on that action, when it was a really good bet, like how you would react when you found out Kate was dating you're frat brother, sex-machine," I inform him happily making him groan, I am not letting that name die. Ever.

"Fine, but I want in on the action."

"We don't have any more bets on at the moment," Abby informs Tony happily before adding, "Besides when and how you found out how long it took for you to work it out?"

"When did you get together?"

"When you tried murdering me. In the hospital. Abby took a photo because she's creepy," I answer him making him look surprise and understanding at the same time.