Bait

"The kid's in a classroom in the south wing. SRT's set up a command post in the east wing. McGee, Ziva, recon the exterior. Put the gear down. DiNozzo. With me," Gibbs orders us as he leads us away.

"On your six, boss," Tony calls after him.

"Target's name is Kody Meyers, fifteen years old. According to the witness, he came to class with a bomb strapped to his chest. We set a perimeter outside the classroom. Evacuated all nonessentials. EOD's on site sweeping for secondaries," Wise, the man in charge, informs s in the admin office.

"How many hostages?" Tony demands of him.

"Four, maybe five. My men are doing a head count on the student body."

"The witness describe the device?" Gibbs asks.

"She was rushed to emergency. Being treated for a panic attack."

"DiNozzo, find out who Kody Meyers is. Get his parents in here."

"On it," Tony agrees.

"He try to make contact yet?" I ask them.

"No, sir. Not a word. We didn't try to establish communication. We figured that was our job," Wise informs us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Classroom is around the corner, second door on the right. The rooms can only be locked with a faculty key. Kody wouldn't have access. My Tec team is ready to go. Snipers are moving into position outside, if you want to take him down," Wise informs us while walking down the hall way to the classroom where the child is holding his classmates hostage.

"Any other way into the room?" Gibbs asks him.

"One door and a wall of windows. Blueprints are on the way so we can check for ducts."

"Boss! Sorry," Tony whispers before walking up to Gibbs and informing him, I found Kody's father. He was at a conference in Washington D.C. MPs are escorting him now. I just thought you'd want to know before you go in there. I'll head back now."

"Kody Meyers! Special agent Gibbs, NCIS. Kody!" Gibbs calls though the door into the classroom.

"Get away from the door!" Kody orders Gibbs.

"Talk to me first," Gibbs calls back.

"Get away from the door or I... I blow this up!"

"All right."

"I'm sending someone out," Kody calls out.

"I'm coming out!" Stephanie, another student, call out before walking out of the room slowly.

"Debrief her," Gibbs orders us.

"It's okay," Tony says to her.

"You're okay. You're okay. Come on," I say to her while placing my arm around her shoulder and leading her away from the classroom and back to the admin office.

"I need to get Nadia's inhaler," Stephanie informs us.

"We're getting it," Tony promise her.

"She need it!"

"I know, that's what we're doing."

"She can't breathe!"

"Stephanie, we now. We're getting it from her locker, okay? Can you tell us what happened?" I ask Stephanie softly.

"I was in homeroom and I heard Joe messing with Kody. And then all of a sudden it got really quiet. And I looked up and Kody unzipped his sweatshirt. And he had a bomb!" Stephanie cries.