Incomplete

"So I've officially become your wanking material?"

I jolted at her serious voice roaming my eyes across the room to look for her. But she's not here. All I had is a dream, a wet dream but it appears as though everything is real. Her moans and movements, they seem so real.

"Damn." I've wet my boxer shorts too much but I can no longer care because my boner is still fully erected from that dream and being a hormonal teenager, I didn't waste any of my time and started playing with myself again as her scent on her beddings mixed up with the burning lust inside me.

I was grasping for breath after reaching my high and immediately collapsing on her bed.

I was awakened by the successive ringing of my phone, picking it up from Zarene's nightstand.

"Hello!" She asks from the other line.

"Henry, are you already awake?"

"Yeah." I groggily answered her.

"I'm sorry if I need to hang up last night. It happens that we were already bound to our connecting flight."

"Why you didn't tell me that you are with Christian?" Anger can be traced from my morning voice.

"I didn't know either until I met him up at Heathrow. All this time, I thought I was only going with Ms. Victoria. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you."

Silence flooded for a minute.

"Hey! Why am I explaining to you? You're not my boyfriend." She screamed at me.

"But I love you!" Whispering it over the phone. "I prepared dinner for you but you didn't come." Sadness filled my voice over my disappointment.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Can you make a repeat when I get home? Pick me up at Heathrow." I nodded while answering a very clear yes to her.

"Zarene, about our conversation before you hang up. Did you really hear anything?" I almost choked at my own breath scared of her answer to my question.

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you call my name but I didn't bother to knock on the door as I'm already running late and you know how fearful I am of the London traffic. By the way, care to share why you were calling my name?"

"No, that's nothing. I have kinda felt another presence so I unconsciously called out your name." I'm glad she didn't notice any of my muffled moans. I may still have her respect.

"So, what are you doing now?" I diverted the topic.

"I am currently being driven to InterContinental Hotel and it's five in the morning. Kinda breezy but I'll be fine. I'm going to catch a power nap before going to the one o'clock in the afternoon meeting with the network executives."

"That's nice to know. Please ask the room service for a cup of forest tea with ginger. That will help you chill for a while."

"Filipino taste, huh?"

"Yeah, but it's soothing for the throat."

"Oh, I've heard that you're theme for this week is Halloween. So how is it going?"

"We've met up with Mr. Lynch yesterday and he asked us to think of our song choice."