018 • Dana

"Why have I done this to myself," Dana mumbled.

Next to her Juice started to laugh. "Not only to yourself. Doubt I can ever wipe this image from my brain. Thanks a lot."

"Nobody forces you to keep watchin'."

He smirked.

There wasn't much dancing. Tig turned around the pole, clearly pretending it was a hot chick he was riding. From all sides. She wouldn't be surprised if he would come, something she wasn't looking forward to see.

She doubted whether she should climb on the stage herself so that the crowd was no longer tortured. Her nerves however were rumbling in her stomach, though she didn't want anyone to know that. But she knew she would feel naked there.

Unless... A little uneasy she turned to Juice. "Hey ehm, can I borrow your cut?"

She could imagine the men would find that hot as well, and she would wear more clothes. "Or is this a very bold question?" she asked when Juice stared at her. "Some kind of blasphemy?"

"Yeah... kinda," he admitted with a grin. His eyes were sparkling. "But for this occasion... I can lend it for a while." He took off the leather cut and gave it to her.

She took the garment, wondering if there had been other women in it.

The song Tig had chosen ended. Now it's my turn. She took a deep breath. Enjoy this, Dana. You're doing this for fun. Nobody forces you. Just give away a little dance, imagine you're just wearing a bikini.

She brought a smile to her face. "Well, wish me luck."

"Good luck? Bet ya doin' great. And hey, there's no way you'll be worse than Tig."

"True. Though I don't think anyone was really expecting something from him."

Dana turned around and walked to the side of the stage, where the stairs were. Cherry was waiting for her and squeezed her hand. "Have fun. But I guess you're having fun tonight anyway."

Dana couldn't help but smile when she thought back to the way Juice had stroked her hand. She felt a little warm, even though she knew it had just been harmless flirting in his eyes. Which is good, since you're not planning on becoming more than friends with him.

She took off her dress, pushed it in Cherry's hands and put on Juice's cut.

"Damn girl, you know how to get into our heads, don't ya?" Kip bumped his shoulder against hers.

"A night to remember for Tig was the idea."

"Well, not only for Tig."

No, also for me. She banished the last jitters and stepped on the stairs. As soon as she set a foot on stage, a good rock 'n roll song burst out of the speakers, which was quickly drowned out by loud cheering. She chuckled when she noticed the other Sons had joined Juice, standing first in line.

Opie whistled on his fingers, causing a smile on her face. A year ago she never could have imagined she would do something crazy like this. She walked to the pole that was the farthest away – the one that wasn't traumatized by Tig's sexual outbursts – and griped it above her head. She was glad she'd put on her new Vans, with heels she would've broken her neck in no time. On her toes, she walked around the pole, after that she secured her left foot and swung around. She stood up, keeping one hand around the pole and with the fingers of the other, she ran through her hair. In the meanwhile, she slowly moved her upper body to the pole, moved back and circled around.

A quick glance at the boys convinced her they liked what they were seeing, so she was right on track. She let go a little more, danced a bit wilder, and at some point, it felt like her body was moving to the music on its own.

Since eye contact with the crowd was important as well, she focused on them. Naturally, her eyes were drawn to Juice. His grin and sparkling eyes made her hand sweat and she steadied her grasp around the pole. It felt like the skin of her shoulders and back beneath his cut was burning, the leather was sticky. She blew a kiss to the guys, grinned, and rotated the other way.

This was fun. She felt free, safe. Nobody told her what to do, what she shouldn't do. For the first time in her life, she had the feeling she could just do whatever she wanted.