-Note-

Before you read this I would like to credit the fact that this story idea has been somewhat influenced by the stories,

-Master Urie by deannacat100 

-Queen Urie by PanicAtTheFallOutSPN

-Also a note for my readers if you didn't read the horribly put together description! 

This story does mention sex or smut if you will, suicide, self harm, drug usage, and countless other items along the same premise. 

I want to remind you that you should never take your life no matter how bad you believe life is. Trust me, I've literally been there. I've tried. Nothing is ever worth taking your life over. Because even if you don't believe it, you have a part in this world no matter how small. 

Also remember that if you do kill yourself, you'll never get the chance to see Brendon's new music and content that he puts out and also the fact that he wouldn't want you to. Brendon may not know you personally, but he wouldn't want you to die. He's said it before. 

So please do not kill yourself. 

If you need help, find help.

And if you really need someone to talk to, I'm here for you!

My social media is down below if you need to contact me,

Instagram: geespicelatte

Wattpad: geespicelatte

Quotev (I don't use often, but incase you want to): geespicelatte or theholidayspice

-Please do not think that this is a self promotion! I really fucking want you all to feel like you have someone, no matter what. I may not be the best person in the world to talk to, but I'm here.