-33-

-People who won the contest:

katlinmarie21

BeEbO_nOtIcE_mE

Absinthe_Weekes

Pompomfish

Beebolover12

hbakos24

Congrats you guys! You will all get a huge shout out here and in the next chapter, and I believe, if I remember correctly. Hbakos24 was the first to get it, so they will get a dedicated chapter (aka this one) to them and also I will give the others a dedicated chapter as well. If you message me or comment and tell me which chapter is your favorite, I'll dedicate that to you if it isn't already dedicated or an upcoming chapter. Whcih ever you choose. Thanks for everything you all.

-I love adding mystery and letting my readers enjoy figuring stuff out. So thanks to all of those who guessed. I saw some that I'm totalllly gonna add in, in future chapters so look out for that ;)

-Kat

-33-

The journey to Hell.

-

Brendon's POV

"Brendon... She's pregnant..."

               I look him in shock and my mouth hangs open slightly, "W-what?"

"How didn't you not know?" he questions me, almost looking as shocked as I am.

"Because she never fucking told me!" I shout, running a hand through my hair in stress, finding myself walking back and forth in the foyer, "Does she even know?" I mumble to myself, not even sure if she might know herself, "She would've told me. Maybe she doesn't know..."

"How could she not?" Dallon asks.

"She's been so stressed with Ryan. She could possibly not know. She has been sick, but she's been saying that's due to stress... Fuck what if she is lying to me," I hiss, clenching my fists slightly.

"We need to get her back here immediately," Dallon brings it back, grabbing my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

               I feel my heart stop as he does and the anxiety washing over me, makes the pang in my heart ache even more. I need her more than anything in these times right now. Where Mason is practically knocking on my door and where the devil is now coming for my skull from the treason I made. I could feel all the corrupted sins of my past eating away at my flesh like a meal at dinner. The demons of my past crawling through my skin.

"I need to find a way to Hell," I mumble to myself and crack my knuckles with clenches fists.

"You can't do that," I hear a voice erupt from behind me.

             I flash around to see Pete standing in the door way of the library with a frown. I look him up and down at his stature, pressed against the door way firmly, his eyes stuck on mine. I glare him down and I can feel my lip curl at his words.

"What did you say?" I spat.

Pete sighs and pushes off the doorway, "You're setting yourself up for death if you go down there. You know that, Brendon. You won't get her back if you go there. Lucifer will have your head and Mason will have ours. Gerard's and your power are what are keeping this kingdom sound. You leaving will only weaken it immensely, even with Gerard's power."