// 7

okay so i'm not going to describe interactive introverts and i'm going to do an ask instead!

1. if someone really wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, listen to, etc.?

they should watch sherlock, but especially the lying detective episode. they should read simon vs the homo sapiens agenda. and they should listen to fake you out by twenty one pilots.

2. have you ever found a writer that thinks just like you? if so, who?

oh i would be so lucky to find someone who thinks just like me and then i would pity them immediately. answer is no.

3. list your fandoms and one character you identify with from each.

sherlock: sherlock holmes
supernatural: sam winchester
marvel: bruce banner

4. do you like your name?

no, and therefore i've changed it to theo! and i like that one a lot better!

5. do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?

yeah, i think that no matter where you are from, your character is defined by the actions and choices you make.

6. are you religious/spiritual?

nope!

7. do you care about your ethnicity?

not particularly. i think it's kinda interesting that i'm 1/4 hungarian though!

8. what musical artists have you felt most connected to throughout your lifetime?

that's a tough question. I feel pretty connected to Josh Dun because he has anxiety, but I don't really know.

9. are you an artist?

yep, I am a writer as well as kind of a musician and kind of a painter.

10. do you have a creed?

idk what the fuck that means so it's time to google!

okay so it's basically a set of beliefs, more religiously tied.

I do kind of have a creed I guess, I actually made my own religion for about 3 years except then my grandpa died and I lost faith in god. actually, come to think of it I don't really have any religious creeds or whatever.

11. describe your ideal day.

okay, so going from midnight to midnight.

usually at midnight i'm awake watching either marvel movies or supernatural, so I would start off with that and then go to sleep around 2 am. I would wake up at 10 am and get up, grab a cup of coffee and watch an episode of friends. it's my favorite morning show.