// 133

i had an epiphany this morning.

we are witnessing history. and not just any history, we're witnessing serious history.

i mean this in the sense that everything we do is history. all the trends of the past decade will be recorded as history, things like cell phones and social media, but they're everywhere. there's pieces of history that we barely cover because of that lack of importance.

but this political history is important. it's crazy, and important and will be in history books for hundreds of years to come.

i mean, look what's happening in britain! the whole brexit issue with boris johnson, that will be in history books. it's a crazy rift and radical motion that will be studied by future students.

and trump's impeachment? that will be important. he's only the third president in american history to go through the impeachment process. it's absolutely crazy, and will be studied by future students.

and we're here right now to witness it. something about that is absolutely crazy to me. like we look back at the monarchy of france and the civil war and don't realize that there were real people, common people, that had to experience that stuff too. those people are us. we're the common people.

it's batshit crazy to me.

we are witnessing serious history here.