// 54

oh my lord. i just went to my first concert. and it was amazing.

(spoilers for the fall out boy mania tour)

so i went to the concert with my uncle and his wife. she is probably one of the biggest fall out boy fans like ever. this was her 16th time seeing fall out boy in concert.

i got a regular tour shirt, and i wanted one of the long sleeved striped shirts but i couldn't find it anywhere!

the concert was literally amazing. they opened with disloyal of water buffaloes, which is a song i don't know overly well. they played irresistible and stay frosty royal milk tea and so many other great songs! at first i was a little hesitant to sing around my family but by the end i was singing so loud!

at the beginning of sugar we're going down swinging, patrick just turned the mic out towards the audience and we all shouted "AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET" and it was great!

also my love for patrick grew exponentially. he dances when he sings and it makes my heart so soft. and the way he was singing lower during save rock and roll to imitate elton john was the best.

they played wilson which made me so happy because it's one of my all time favorite songs. they had such a good stage presence!!

it was so much fun and a super amazing first concert. i can't wait to go to another one.