// 33

if you're wondering why i've been so inactive, it's because i started marching band camp!

woohoo!

i'm a little over halfway done with one of the most stressful weeks of the season, and soon i'll get to be less stressed out but still really tired and then school starts and the mess just keeps going around and around...

but yeah!

band is going good this year! there are 14 flutes and i learned all of their names which is good and i dislike only one of them which is good!

(okay i know that sounds kinda mean, but she doesn't put any effort into marching which pisses me off and she CONSTANTLY brings up her opinion of DC being better than marvel (which is great i mean have your own opinion but she brings it up ALL. THE. TIME). yeah she just annoys me)

i'm sore literally everywhere. like i sneezed and i almost started to cry because it made my abs hurt so bad.

i've been spending a lot of time with dawn which is awesome because i love her a lot a lot a lot. there are so many good people in my section that i really like! yay!

also there are now two (2) boys that i have a crush on..... fuck this always makes me wonder if i'm even gay. there's one boy who i've had a crush on since last season, he's a trumpet and i've had 6 conversations with him (but he actually does have a little bit of a nickname for me which makes me die a little every time i think about it). then there's this other boy who i just met on monday and he's a tenor sax player and he's pretty cute and actually funny and anyways

our music is awesome! it's kinda difficult but that's okay because it only means i have to push myself which will make me better!

i don't understand people who do things after band... like all i want to do is lay down on the floor and not move for 6 hours.... how do you have the drive to complete tasks?!

anyways that's been my week. i'll talk to you guys more later!