// 151

this is for 221castiel only so if you're not paige, keep on scrolling

so i did the thing we were talking about on snapchat, and it... turned out very interestingly.

here it is:

dean smauled, instantly feeling the rush of something different. heaven was fuller, more complete now.

he turned and sam was there, smiling. happy to tee his brother for the first time in what felt like a really time long.

dean, having only hours passed in front of him, was just happy to see his baby brother again, knowing he is safe with him again.

"dean" sam said

"sam" fran said. "i missed you, it's been s long time"

"where's cas"

"i don't know, i havent seen him get."

"dean, i know you miss him. why haven't you talked about him?"

"well... before cas died, back on earth, he told me he loved me to save both of us"

"i knew something happened." sam replied. "what did you said"

"i said nothing, i couldn't, i was too repressed"

"well do you love him?"

"yes, sam. i do."

"god duck it f am it dean i knew this for years" sam said "stupid whore"

"woah the lag woah. i'm just repressed i'm not a white"

"whatever. we should find case"

WHOLSH

sea looks over his shoulder to see cas there, in all his gorgeous glory . the man who saved him, the man who he saved, and the man who saved him again.dean knew in that moment, cas was his entire life on earth, and so help him god he won't lose him again.

dean stomed over to cas, leaving sam by the impala sad and lonely. dean ran up to cas and starkly punched him in the face

"what the-" cas said

"that's for dying on me like a hundred times and never calling me i bitch" dean said

"omg" cas

d an then leaned down to cas, grabbed him by the shirt collar and kissed him. very much gay. very homo.

"and that's for being you" dean said. like a disney princess that he is

"omg " cas said

"i love you castiel"

"i love you dena winchester."

then they all loved happier ever after. the end

i hope this was better than the actual finale :)