// 50

hello children!

sorry i've been away for so long, i've had an extremely busy week. and i'm going to tell you all about it just because i can

on tuesday i had my first marching band performance of the season! heck yeah! that means i left the house at 5:30 and got back at 9:30.

our performance was good though! we were totally better than everyone there even though it wasn't a competition.

on wednesday i had a sectional for band, where we all went to a park and hung out. i had to get a ride there from a senior in my section in the car was her, two other flutes and a clarinet, and the very short drive consisted of a lot of "fuck you!"s and screaming.

on thursday i had an academic awards ceremony, that i got to attend since i had above a 3.5 gpa my freshman year. i got my second letter of my freshman year! that's pretty neat and impressive.

on friday i had a football game to perform at. again, i left the house at 5:30 and didn't get back until 9:30. football games are fun though. it's a lot of singing and being weird and having fun with everyone. and not watching the football game at all. but i mean, this was our rival game and we won by like 20 points to that was pretty awesome.

then on saturday i had to march at a parade in the morning, go across town to have rehearsal for 3 hours, and then go to a festival that night. actually it was a whole lot of fun. i got to spend a lot of the day with band which is so cool, and then i got to spend time with nugget and her super awesome boyfriend. me and nugget got matching airbrush tattoos!

 me and nugget got matching airbrush tattoos!

look at that! how awesome!

all in all, i had a really fun but incredibly busy week. i'm sorry for not updating like this whole month. i've been working on stuff that i think you'll like.

peace out!