// 21

update on that!

i sat in the front seat and everyone liked my hair. i wasn't worse than everyone, i was actually better because i'm a veteran to marching band. i did not have a panic attack, and i had an amazing time.

so i guess i did overreact last night but hey, when do i ever not overreact?!

also i love dawn. she's a reoccurring character in this book now.

imma make a list of all the reoccurring characters from my life that make it into this book!

gail: my best friend in the whole world who lives far away from me
bean: my other best friend who's kind of an asshole but i love him anyway. i bitch about him a lot. a lot
nugget: my other other best friend who's amazing and always there for me and who i don't talk about a lot because she never causes any conflict
(me, nugget, and bean are in the golden triangle of friends)
dawn: another one of my best friends who i met in marching band and i adore her to the moon and back

literally. there's no way i can ever explain how much dawn means to me.

all of these characters are written under nicknames. gail is a part of their real name, bean and nugget are just random nicknames that we have each other (i'm tree!), and dawn is her middle name. i don't want to reveal their actual identities online in case they don't want that.

anyways, i'm babysitting right now and there's a three year old who's being a complete mess (like cranky and defiant and shit) because his parents aren't letting him nap. three year olds need to nap. this is not a suggestion. when a kid is 4, going on five he can stop napping. three year olds need to nap.

there's also a little two year old girl who's literally the sweetest girl ever. i call her pancakes and i love her so much and i haven't seen her since last summer.

then there's another two year old boy who's so adorable. i want to take him. last time i was here i had to put makeup on and he was in the bathroom while i was doing it (because he's two) and he kept asking me if i was so pretty. the conversation went like this.

boy: "what doing?"
me: "i'm doing my makeup"
"what doing?"
"i'm doing my makeup"
"why?"
"makeup makes me look so pretty"
"are you so pretty?"
"when i put on my makeup i'll be so pretty"
"so pretty"

and then i put a little dash of my powder on his face and i said "now you have makeup!"

and he said "now i'm so pretty"

and just... why is he so adorable?!?

that's all. only a week until band starts!