Smile! Deku x sad!reader

He watched at you were writing down the notes for class. Exams were soon and you were stressing about them, like everyone else in the class but Izuku saw that you weren't acting normal. Honestly he was vary worried. Right when Aizawa said that exams were coming up your normal happy self started to disappear. Izuku was the first to see your change and even tried to talk to you about it, but you told him you were just tired from studying. He nodded to your excuses but he was still worried.

It was in class. Aizawa asked you to go up and explain a thing that the class read for homework. Izuku knew you were bad at public speaking and get nervous easily." You got this y/n!" He said to you with a smile. You flashed him a fake smile and made your way to the front. As you explained the reading, Bakugou made a mean comment on how you were stuttering and not loud enough. That caused you to freeze up." Bakugou." Aizawa glared he turned back to you." Go on, y/n." Aizawa said to you, but Izuku knew you couldn't. You could be confident enough to go up to the front and start the conversation, but right when someone says something the confidents goes out the window. He saw you shaking and tears forming in your eyes. He stood up and walked up to you walking you out of the class.

Right when you guys left you bursted in tears. Izuku was trying to calm you down but it wasn't working. He hugged you and let you cry on his shoulder. When you wouldn't stop after you guys left the class he knew that there was something else that was bugging you." Talk to me when your ready." He said to you. Aizawa walked out to you too. Izuku looked to him and he stood to the side. You stopped crying and izuku sat you down sitting by you." What's wrong?" He asked. You explained to him how stressed you were and you were scared that you would fail the exams." y/n. You are one of the smartest people I have meet and if your worried. I'll study with you." He smiled to you." Thank you Izuku." You smile to him.

In the end you passed the exams with izuku's help.