Depressed! Bakugou x reader

Another request from 8BitBall. I hope you like it 😊

Bakugou POV
All day I have been feeling this thing in my chest. I have no idea what it is and it just started. Then it would go away at random times." Students I would like to introduce a transfer student. ( l/n) you can come in." Aizawa said and the door opened. When it did I felt a giant wave of worthlessness. I hated it! Why am I feeling this! She got to the front and put her name on the board." Can I ask what your quirk is?" Stupid deku said." Well it's a quirk that will take your deepest emotion that you are fighting and bring it out." She said." I honestly don't have to much control over it. If I don't think it will go off." She said rubbing to back of her neck. Then that feeling of worthlessness was gone. I glared at her." Then learn how to control it weakling!" I yelled making small explosions." That's why I'm here." She smiled to me.

Over the weeks this depressing feeling got worse with her here. I guess others felt it too because they made her go to the far corner of the room. Soon class was over and it was time for lunch. The other kids left the room right away and I soon followed." I hate being around her. Every time I feel like I'm gonna have an anxiety attack." Mono said." I can kind of agree. I always think of what my mother did when she's around. For no reason." Todoroki said." Come on guys she's not that bad." Deku said to them. I walked pass them to get my food and I headed back to the class.

The door was opened a little and I heard all mights voice and the feeling of depression came back to me." Don't worry young (l/n) in time you will learn out to control your quirk and they will come around." He said." But I hate making people feel bad. I been trying ever since I got this quirk to control it so they don't." I hear her say back." Young (l/n) could it be that if they actually talk about that emotion they will stop feeling that way." All might said to her." I don't know..." she said. I thought about it. Why am I feeling depressed...then I got mad. I stomped in the room scaring her." Young bakugou how are you." All might said. I saw her looking down." Brat I need to have a word with you after school in the dorms." I glared. She didn't look at me." Yeah okay." She said

I was out side of the dorms I saw her walk out and up to me." I hear you talking to all might and how talking might help this shit." I glared." I don't know if it will work though." She said looking down." Well I'm gonna talk. And if you tell anyone. I will kill you slowly." I glared. She looked at me surprised." O-okay?" She said. We said down. When I did start talking I ended up telling her about things that not even Kirishima knows about. She was easy to talk to I guess" How come all might chose him! Am I not strong enough? That stupid deku had it good anyway! He at least had a mother that supported him. My other hits me for no reason! You know I rarely get hugged by my mother! " I said my voice cracking a little." Bakugou. First thing your not weak. Your really strong I saw you fight and...if you ever want a hug. I'm here I guess ." I hear her say. I looked over to her. She was looking at me not with the I want to help you eyes but understanding eyes. I turned away," thanks." I said to her. Just then I felt arms around me. It was a warm hug. I leaned up on her shoulder." You again better not tell anyone about this." I say to her." I won't."

After that night the depressing feeling was gone. Me and (y/n) even got to the point when if either of us was upset we would talk to each other. It was one of them when I found out I wanted to tell her I liked her and with her quirk Of bring out thoughts emotions was not easy to keep it from her." Katsuki are you okay?" She asked me." Look (y/n)...I." She hugged me again, but this time I hugged her back tightly." I think I might love you." I said finishing my sentence." I might love you too katsuki."