Shota aizawa x reader

Shota POV
I woke up next to (f/n) she had my baggy black shirt on. Her hair was everywhere on her pillow. She was hugging the blankets close to her. I smiled to myself, I getting out of the bed and putting on a shirt. I walked to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. My eyes widen a little, I saw bites and hickys." Damn." I said kind of impressed. I looked at the time and I had to go to work. I put my scarf around me and walked back to the room.( f/n) was still asleep so I kissed her on the head and left.

As I walked into the building I made sure the bites were hidden." Hay eraser!" I looked over to see Hizashi." Hi." I said to him." So what are we doing with the kids today?" He asked me as we walked to the lounge." Hell if I know." I said to him. As I was loging in my computer I hear a laugh come from Hizashi." Someone had a good night." He said I turned to him and turning away hiding the bite." Just wait until I tell-" I cut him off." You tell anyone and I will kill you." I said to him. He started to laugh a little." Aizawa I'm just joking with you, but really you need to hid it better. Especially when midnight is here." He said to me." Yes, I know." I said to him.

I started to walk to my class and I walked by midnight." Hello." I said to her. Just then she stopped." Who was it huh?" She smirked." My girlfriend." Knowing What She was saying." Since when do you have a girlfriend?" She asked me." For two years now." I said walking away. I walk into class to see some kids there." Good morning." I mumbled. Soon all the other kids were in the class. It was a test day so I didn't really have to do much but give them the test and in the end go over the test. I sat at my desk and put my head on my arm.

" who do you think it is?" I looked up with a glare." I don't think he as a girlfriend does he?" Mineda said back." I would highly suggest you get off that topic and back to your test." I said back to the two students." Sorry sir." They said going back to there test.

It was the end of the day and I was gathering all my stuff." Aizawa someone is here for you" I looked to see all might." Who is it?" I said with my normal monotone." Hi shota." It was (f/n)." Hay, I'm almost done backing up I'll be put in a moment." I told her with a smile." I can help if you want." She said to me." No, its okay I'm almost done." I told her." Okay I'll wait." She smiled to me. When she turned I saw a hicky on her neck too. I smirked, so she had to deal with it too today.