Mirio x reader

" hey-ho did you see the bad guys come in here?" It was a happy looking hero with blond hair and blue eyes. I guess he was talking about the explosion that was a couple blocks away." No, no one has come in." I said looking around my little pet shop." I believe you but do you mind if I take a look one of them has a quirk to make them invisible." He said to me. I nodded and he started to look around.

The hero didn't look maybe older then me. And I just graduated school. I was so lost in thought I didn't see him behind me." Thank you for letting me look around." I jumped to see he had a smile on." Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He laughed a little." Well you have a good day little lady!" He said waving and leaving the store.

I was cleaning up when a hand came over my mouth. I let out a mumbled scream." Thanks for not Ratting me out." The man said his voice was deep. He must have been the guy that hero was looking for." So we're going to do this nice and easily, you open the cash safe and give me the money." My heart me was high and I could feel my body shaking. " are we going to have to do this the hard way." He said to me. My head shook fast telling him no. Then he let me go with a push. I quickly ran to the safe." Hey are you alright?" It was that hero, the breath of relief came from me." Don't try anything hero." I quickly turned scared." So you were still here." He said getting in a fighting stance. Then falling into the floor." Huh?" I said confused but he came out of the ground and pushed him. The man was out cold. He turned to me." You alright?" He asked me and I nodded." Thank you for helping me." I said with a bow." Hey that's what heroes do!" He smiled to me." What's your name?" I asked him." Lemillion."

After that he walked out and I closed early Because of the villain attack.

As the sun was setting I made it to my home. I never knew the lemillion hero. Or heard of him. I got to my desk and pulled out my lap top. As I was doing research on the new hero. I found out he was my age." I knew he looked young for a hero." I mumbled. After I was done I closed the computer.

A few weeks later i was working at the store again." You seem so calm with her amajiki!" A girl said sounding happy." Becasue she does make me calm." A shy sounding boy said. I smiled knowing someone just got a new pet. Ever since I was young I loved animals. And for some reason they liked me too. My quirk didn't even deal with anything animal like." I knew getting a cat would be good for you!" A happy familiar male voice said. I walked up to the voices and greeted them." Oh hello I remember you!" The happy male said." Your lemillion right?" I questioned. He nodded with a smile." Do you guys need any help today?" I asked and they said they were good." Okay if you do just call." I smiled going behind the counter to do some paperwork really quick. My dog who was with me today started to jump around.

" hey." Lemillions voice said to me. I looked up, he looked different out of his hero get up. Cute both ways though." Who is that little one?" He said pointing to my dog." Oh this is hellina!" I said with a smile." Odd name for a puppy. But vary cute!" He said with a smile. My heart beat sped up a little. " Mirio!! Come on amajiki needs help!" I hear the girl say. So Mirio must be his real name. " I can help." I say with a light smile. I walked out as Hellina followed me. I walked up to the shy boy. He looked away as he asked the question. I noticed he was a vary nervous person. Just then he jumped. Hellina was pawing at his foot." Oh I'm sorry." I said with a little laugh picking her up." I-it's alright." He said to me. I helped him with the stuff he needed and I feel like he warmed up to me a little.

Soon the three went to leave, Mirio behind the others. The two left the store and Mirio gave me a smile." Amajiki doesn't normally talk to people! So good job! Me and nejire are trying to get him to talk to more people." I smiled back." See you later." I said back.

After a few weeks of the three coming in i felt like I belonged in the little group. Nejire was looking at me and walked over. The other two were off doing there own thing. She made small talk with me and then asked me something." Would you like to join us after your done with work?" She asked me. I smiled and nodded." That would be nice!" I said to her." Cool! And I know someone will like you being along with us." She smiled to me. I was confused." Who?" I asked to her." I'll give you a hint." And she started to describe Mirio. My face heated up as she kept talking." (Y/n)?" I jumped at his voice." So are you coming with us?" He asked with kind a nervous smile.

I closed up the store and walked out. I hear nejire and I walked over. Mirio looked weird and seemed to be acting weird too." Well! Mirio don't you have something to ask her!" Nejire said pushing him a little." I was wondering if you would want to, later you know, maybe go on a date. With me you know." I laughed a little and nodded." That would be nice." I saw his face heat up to a little pink. After that me and the three all just had fun walking around the city. Nejire and amajiki walked to her homes and Mirio offered to walk me to mine.

As we walked, he was talking about a kid he was mentoring. And how he would try to save one million people." Have you ever wanted to be a hero?" He asked me." Nah, my quirk wasn't flashy. All I can do is retain information for a while." I said to him." Hey it's fine." He said to me. Honestly i liked talking to him it was calming. When he dropped me off I gave him number." I can't wait to plan out date!" He said with a smile.