shigaraki tomura x reader

shigaraki pov

I waited for her to come back in the hide out as I was a drink was in front of me. her and toga went to do some girly stuff and I miss her. Dabi was next to me him having his own drink." don't worry, there some bad ass girls they wont get hurt." he said like he was reading my mind. (Y/N) is still pretty new to the villain's, I knew her when I was younger. Her mother was a hero and she tried to bring me too her right after my quirk went out of control, but her mother pulled her away from me. We met again when I started my villain ways. I was maybe 14 or 15. I tried to kill her, which I regret now. when I had my hand on her arm it didn't fall apart. It turned out her quirk was a canceling type. Kind of like that underground hero." Yo." Dabi said tapping my arm pulling me out of my mind. I looked over to him he was standing." toga needs us." he showed me his phone with a text from the teen.

Toga~ dabi you need to get here right away!

there was a location in the text. My eyes widen, i thought that maybe she got taken in by the heros. I got up quickly and grabbed my hoodie. I walked out of the hide out and headed to the location. when I got to the place I saw toga but no (Y/N)." where is she." i glared down." oh shiga dont worry. shes over there." she pointed over." where's dabi?" she asked me." im right here." his scars were covered and he had a mask on to cover his mouth scars." so there's nothing wrong?" Dabi asked. toga shook her head." since shiga doesnt have a phone. I wanted him to see her. i got her some new stuff!" she smiled to me." hay tomura." I hear. I turned to see her. She had a summer dress on. Out of all the villain's she looks the most normal. What makes her unique is her foggy (E/C)." toga helped me with picking out some cloths! some she said you will like tomura." she smiled to me. I sighed and turned to toga." you know shes not fully blind right." i said to her." tomura, i asked her to come." (Y/N)." I turned to her.

" why, why are you here." I turned to see that little green brat. (Y/N) has never met him yet. and I didnt want her too. He was scared I could see that. (Y/N) looked along with the others." ma,am stay away." he said to her. Then she did what she would normally do." who am I with?" she was using her blindness. Thats how the heros wouldn't take her in. They think she's not a threat. then I saw kurogiri warp." ma'ma!" he grabbed her. and I couldnt reach her.

your pov

The blurry green boy grabbed me, away from my friends and now I was kind of scared. I wasn't born blind I had an accident, and the villains are the ones who saved me. kurogiri patched me up." are you blind?" he asked me kindly. I didnt want to speak. I dont know what to do. I'm not on the front lines i'm always with tomura." its okay my name is midoriya, im a hero. I can keep you save from them." he said. He grabbed my hand and I pulled back. I could kind of see that he was looking at me." I guess your kind of scared." he said to me." midoriya who is this." i saw a girl with brown color hair. her voice cute and nice. He explained what he thought happened how the villains where here and I was around them thinking they were someone else. She came up to me." are you okay?" she asked me carefully. I blinked a couple times. " um yeah." I said to her." i'm sorry, I cant see that well." I said to her. I want to go back home. But i know it wont happen soon.

I was in a interrogation room. They just wanted to ask some questions. and I would go back to the" I thought they were the people I went to the store with." and with my blindness They would believe it. But why am I still here. its been almost two hours. tomura most likely is going mad." Tell me how did you go blind." The man asked." That's something I don't want to talk about." I said looking down messing with my hands." It was an accident." I said hoping they would take it. " what was the accident? He asked. I tensed up." I was hit." I said.

Remembering I was in a small battle field with villains and a hero. The hero threw something and missed and hit me. Hard. They didn't stay behind to help but ran off. I held my hand on my head and pulled it in front of my kind of blurry eyes all I saw was blood." Are you alright." I looked to the voice it was Dabi but I didn't know at that time.

" I want to go home." I said with a sad voice." Okay sorry for keeping you." The cop said. They asked for a number to call. I gave them one, they were a doctor that would help with my eyes at the his out.

We were walking back." How is tomura?" I asked him." He's good he knew you would get out." The doctor said with a smile. Once we got away from the area I went back to my normal self. And soon we got back to the hid out. I walked in and Tomura came up to me." What did they do to you." He said examining me. I laughed a little." You know if I was anyone else I would be dead right now." Then he hugged me." Stop getting caught. One day you might not come back." He said to me." I'll try."