Shoto x artist! Reader

Your POV
I sat at my desk. Picking out colors for my next painting I wanted to do." I can put some purples, but won't that cash with the greens?" I asked my self. I put my headphones on and put on some relaxing music. As I worked on the painting I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see Shoto. I pulled off my headphones." Hay what's up?" I asked him." Food is ready down stairs." He said to me. I nodded to him." I'll be down in a moment." I said to him." Okay." He said leaving my dorm room. I put my headphones back on and continued to paint.

Shoto POV
" is she not coming down?" Momo asked me." Well I walked in there to see her painting again. So most likely no." I said to her." What's with that girl and painting all the time. Shouldn't she be training. She's in the hero corse right." Bakugou said eating some of his food." Anyway most of her art looks like a two year old did it." He said with a mumble." What?" I asked him clearly mad. Since she transferred in our class I started getting close to her." Shoto. I know you have this stupid crush on her but, honestly if she sold her art. No one would buy it." He said to me." Bakugou you're trending on a thin line."  kirishima said to him trying to get him to stop.

I soon finished my food and I saw that( y/n) never came downstairs. I sighed and got a bowl of cury for her. I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. When she didn't answer I let myself in." Hay. I thought you said you would come down for food?" I said to her. Then I saw her headphones in and the paint brush moving against the canvas. I smiled a little and I walked up to her. I tapped her shoulder. She turned to me again her( e/c) meat mine. She pulled off the headphones again." You didn't come down so I got you some food before it was all gone." I said. She smiled to me." Thanks Shoto." She said getting up and sitting on the floor near her bed. I sat by her as she ate." So what are you making now?" I asked her." Space." She smiled to me. " some day you should paint me." I smiled to her a little which made her eyes widen a little." If you want me too." She looked down at the bowl. I saw her ears were a little red." Yeah, I would really like it. And I bet with skills like yours it would look great." I said to her. I saw her ears get more red. I laughed a little which made her look at me again but his time surprised." What?" I asked her." Your laugh." She looked away." Is really cute." She mumbled the last part. Now I fell my face getting red." Oh um thank you." I said rubbing the back of my neck." Do you mind if I watch you paint?" I asked her." No not at all." She smiled." And if you want I can give you a small canvas so you can too." She smiled.

Soon she was done with her painting. She looked over to me and giggled a little." What?" I asked her." You have some paint on your face." She said with a smile. I went to rub I off but I only made it worse. She got a wet cloth and wiped my cheek." There." She smiled.
"(Y/n). I think I might like you." I said to her. She laughed a little." You think?" She said." Fine I know I might like you." I said to her. She kissed my cheek." Will I know I might like you too." She smiled to me.