Sad! Izuku midoriya x dying! reader

I'm going to be honest. This topic will be a hard one. It kind of is for me but writing is a copping thing for me. This was a request from @MlpchannelSofy

Izuku pov
"Are you okay Izuku?" Uraraka asked me putting her hand on my back. I made a fake smile for her." Yeah I'm fine." I said to her. Yesterday I found out my girlfriend of 3 years. Had a stroke. They didn't know why. So I've been on the phone with her mom even during class to know what was happening. Soon class started again and I got a text from her mother. I hid my phone and looked at the text.

'Izuku. I would like to inform you about (y/n). They found cancer. It's not bad but the reason she had the stroke is becasue there was a blood-" i was cut off by all might calling my name." Izuku my boy pay attention to the class." He said to me. I looked up to him. I guess something on my face said something to him. " Izuku come with me to the hall." He said to me. I quickly got up tripping on my desk leg." Izuku?" Iida said worried. Tears were in my eyes. But I hid my head as I walked out.

I was in the hall my phone in my hand going off again. I was waiting for all might. When Aizawa walked by." Why are you out here problem child." He asked me. I didn't speak I wanted to look at my phone but so afraid of what it said." Young Midoriya." All might was now beside me. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. My head snapped up and looked at him." What is wrong young man. You are normally well behaved in class. Now your just on your phone and like this." He said to me. Aizawa looked at me agreeing with him. " young (y/n) isn't here too. Did you two-" he was going to ask if we broke up." She's in the hospital." Is all I said." Can I use the bathroom." I said starting to walk away." Young midoriya." All might said as I kept walking.

I was in the bathroom and opened up the messages again.

Izuku. I would like to inform you about (y/n). They found cancer. It's not bad but the reason she had the stroke is becasue there was a blood clot in her brain caused by it. I will text you to know what else is going on. I know your in school so you won't be able to reply.

I then opened up the newer of the text.

They are saying she had about 1 year. With treatment. The cancer attacked badly. The doctors said that it started in her right lung. Izuku after school please come to the hospital.

I was now crying a lot. To the point I didn't hear the door open to the bathroom." Oi deku." It was bakugou. I don't want to deal with his shit right now." Oi." He said louder." What!" I yelled back." What the hell is wrong with you." He said to me." Don't act like you care." I said to him looking back at my phone." I will ignore those. But stupid skinny man asked me to get you to talk." He said talking about all might. I finally gave in and showed him my phone. He started reading the stuff." Shit." Is all he said. He then sighed." Show skinny man that and he might allow you to go now." He said giving me back my phone. He walked out first and then I followed.

I got back into the room and all might went up to me." Thank you young bakugou. Now Izuku-" I cut him off with a bow and holding out my phone." Please let me leave." He took the phone from my hand and Iida, Uraraka and shoto came up to me. " young midoriya, take her and your friends with you." He said." I will sigh off and let your mother know." I got my phone back and me and i pretty much ran out. I heard the other call out. And run after me.

I got to the hospital and told them who I was there for and the others were right behind me. I got to the room to see a horrible sight. IVs coming from her left arm. A tube in her right lung that was draining liquid. Heart monitors beeping and an oxygen machine humming. Her mom wasn't in the room right now. I sat next to her. She was sleeping soundly. The others soon come in the room." Midoriya you shouldn't run-" then Iida saw (y/n). Everyone were quite. He hand was in mine but no response. Uraraka started to cry and Shoto hugged her a little. I felt a hand on my back." Midoriya. (Y/n) is strong she will fight though this." He said to me. The door opened again to her mother." Izuku?" She was confused." The teachers allowed us to see her." I said to her. Just then she started to cry. I hugged her and looked over to (y/n). Soon she composed herself." I'm sorry." She said to me." So how bad is it ma'am?" Iida asked her mother. " you must be her friends." She said with a pain smile." Yes." They all said. She explained to them what was going on." What about a healing quirk person!" Uraraka asked." Since it her cells a healing quirk could make it worse." She said to her." Oh." She said sad." Mom." We all looked over." Oh (y/n)!" Her mother said going over. She kept looking straight. She used one of her hands and touched her face." Why can't I see from this eye?" She said scared." Hunny you had a stroke." Her mom told her." Izuku is here also." She said. And I kind of walked over to her good eye." Hey darling." I said to her." Why are you here?" She asked confused. It hurt seeing her like this." Iida, Shoto and Uraraka are here too." I said to her with a smile." Who?" She asked me." Your class mates (y/n)." Iida said to her." Oh." The whole time we were there she asked questions and looked weak." Am I going to get better?" She asked." It really hurts." I started crying now I nodded to her." Yeah." I said to her.