tomura shigaraki x depressed reader

" why are you so reckless!" he yelled at me." you almost gave yourself away again!" he keeps adding so many things." yo hand man calm down." dabi said to the angry bluenet." im gonna go now." I said to the two and started to walk away. why do I keep doing this. before I had a good mind in my skull and now its just mush. I keep making mistakes knowing I will get yelled at. knowing later I get into a depressive episode. its been like this for a good month now and with me being pretty new to the league of villains, im just waiting for shigaraki to kick me out. himiko was the one who introduced me to them when.

~one month ago~

" ma im heading to the exams!" I yelled to my mother. my mother smiled to me and told me good luck. I quietly did my work on the test and after we got sent to fight some fake villains. but they were robot villains so right now im at a disadvantage. I need blood for my quirk to work. I pulled out one of the knifes I keep on me and sliced threw some wires. About ten minutes in I had 15 points. I used some blood of the people that got hurt around me. it healed them and made me a weapon. but there was a part were I guess I took to much blood from someone and they passed out. After that I got pulled out of the exam and got told to go home.

" (Y/N)!" I looked over to my sister. As she ran up to me her two buns she hugged me." how did the exams go!" she said to me." no so good. I ended up making someone pass out with my quirk." I explained to her." you know you can always come with me. shigaraki is pretty cool but dabi is really cool!" I know she was a villain and that she followed stain. but I was on the fence. I didn't know if I wanted to be a hero or villain. I could be a normal civilian but what's the fun in that." I mean if you want I can met them. to see if I like them." I said to her and she jumped with glee.

I got more scared and nervous as we walked up to the rundown bar." Toga who is this." a mist guy said to her." this is my sister! (Y/N) toga!" she smiled to him." um hi." I said waving my hand a little." nice to met you." the mist guy said with a bow and I bowed back to him." she is the same age as me! oh and has a blood quirk like me too!" she smiled." himiko." I tried to get her to stop." you a shy child aren't you." the mist guy said to me." my name is kurogiri." he said. just then the door slimmed open making me jump." you idiot!" a blue haired man yelled at a badly burned dark haired man. then I saw the blue haired man was bleeding a lot from his hand." kurogiri." he said walking up as he was dripping blood. kurogiri looked at the wound and it was really bad." your going to need stiches." he said to him." I know but I cant stop the damn bleeding!" he yelled back to him."um maybe I can." I said to the two." who the hell are you." he glared at me." (Y/N) toga." I said a little scared." tch fine." he said to me." don't worry tomu! (Y/N) helped me a lot when we were kids!" toga said with a smile." this is going to feel weird but It will help." I said. I started to put the blood on his arm back into his body and kept it there so kurogiri could give him stiches.

" huh. normally that hurts a lot more." he said looking at me." are you paining on joining." he asked me." I don't really know. I messed up bad on my exam for UA." it looked like something sparked in him." UA you say." he said to me." yeah but I hurt someone in the exam so im pretty sure it wont happen." I explained to him." how about if you do get in to UA you become our spy and if not you can still join and you can be a healer." he said to me." come on (Y/N its perfect for you!" toga said with a smile." okay sure!" I smiled.

~present~

i did get into UA but me being a spy was harder then i thought and that's why shigaraki was yelling at me. The teachers some how found out there was a spy and have been going through all the students and i almost got found out. if they did they would use me against the villains. Let's just say I ran out fast made the excuse that my family needed me.

" I'm sorry." I said to Shigaraki though tears. Normally I don't cry in front of the others. Normally they know I was more on the sensitive side of things. I didn't like messing with people and me becoming a spy was messing with my morals. " (Y/N)." My sister came up to me she used her sleeve to wipe my tears." I'm okay himiko. I'm just gonna leave for a moment." I said walking away.

Shigaraki pov
" Tch cry baby." I said going to sit at the bar." Not really this is the first time I saw her cry." Dabi glared." Its true Tomura. My sister doesn't cry in front of people. She may get upset and quite up never cry." She said in a sad voice." Fine I get it." I said getting up and going to find where she went. As I was walking I heard a crash. Now I kind of was worried. I knocked on the door to her room." Open then door."  I said but no reply back." Tch." I said opening it myself. When I opened it I saw her shit thrown around her room." Hey." I said to her." Go away." I was scratched. I looked up to see strings of blood around her." I came here to help you brat." I said to her. I watched as the blood went back in her body." Leave me alone." She said and she started to walk around her room. Picking up random things." I wanted to apologize. So will you sit and listen." I said annoyed." Oh so the mighty hand mad wants to say sorry. You did so get out." She said her eyes still puffy. Damn she is nothing like her sister." I really didn't." I said to her. Now she looked pissed and mad." Get out!" She yelled blood again coming out." Question Where is that coming from." I said to her. Know she needs to me around someone with a wound or make a wound on herself. I looked at her to see needle pokes on her fingers." Tch, I'll be back." I said to her. I grabbed some bandaids and walked back to her room." Hey I'm back." I said walking into the room. To see her fingers bleeding." What the hell!" I yelled walking up to her I grabbed her hand with my hand. Leaving one finger up so I couldn't hurt her." If your not fighting people you don't prick yourself." I glared to her. As I put the bandaids on her fingers I started to talk to her." Look I'm sorry. I understand you wanted to be a hero at first. But remember your one of us too. So be careful." I said to her. I looked up to her and she nodded.