Dabi x ice Quirk! Reader

Your POV
" leave me alone!"  I said to the people that were messing with me."  Come on babe don't be so cold to us." The leader said to me. He went to grabbed me but then his hand froze. He started screaming in pain. And the two other ones pulled him off." Hay." I heard a new voice. I looked over to see a man. He had burn scars all over him and messy dark hair." Hay your dabi right! From the league of villain. Help us out here." One of the guys said but all that happened was a big wave of blue flames. Killing all three of the men." Huh." He turned to me. He came up to me" why aren't you like them." He glared at me. Wait he wanted to burn me too!" I um." I looked to the ground. At my feet it was just ice. My quirk was liquid nitrogen based. So the ice I make is vary cold." Well tell me." He said making more fire." Maybe it's Because of my quirk." I yelled quickly not wanting him to burn me." And what's that." He glared." Well my body is really cold. So that could have been it." I mumbled. He put out his fire." Really?" He seamed interested." Well yeah. Since my quirk deals with liquid nitrogen my body is naturally cold." I explained a little more." So your cold canceled out my heat." He smirked." I guess. But thank you for saving me." I said to him." I was going to kill you along with them." He said point plank." Oh." I said looking at the ground." But now I don't want too. You seem pretty cool. No pun intended." He said which made me laugh a little. " your not a hero are you?" He asked me. I shook my head." My quirk was to dangerous to train with." I said to him kind of pissed." Then have you ever tried being a villain." He asked me. I shook my head again." Do you want too." He smirked." I don't know." I said with a mumble." Honestly I'm really weak. Even if I was a villain I would get caught right away." I messed with my hand. Just then he went to put his arm around me." Don't!" I yelled knowing he would freeze too. But he didn't." Come on. Joining the league will give you a home." He said to me. He was warm. His was the first time I felt this. I nodded to him. He took his arm off and I saw some smoke coming from it. Or steam. I couldn't tell.

A couple months later
So me and dabi became the two people you would put on a mission anytime. Since we both had quirks that a dangerous. I was walking with him when he stopped." Dabi you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me." Sorry. You just reminded me of someone." He said kind of sadly." You okay? We can go back if you want too?" I said worried I might have done something wrong." Nah I'm fine." He said to me walking past me. I started walking with him again. And soon we finished our mission so we started to head back to the base.

" hay dabi." He looked down to me." You said I reminded you of someone who was that?" I asked him." You remind me of my mother." I said with a quite voice." She had an ice type quirk also." He said to me. I nodded to him." You don't have to say anymore if you don't want to." He looked at me surprised." Thanks."

The next day I was told to get Medicine to help with the doctors so I went to a hospital. I never liked killing people. I would just snake around. I only got violent if I need to. I soon got the meds they needed and they were in my bag. I was walking out like I was a visitor to someone there. When a room caught my eye. Todoroki Rei. I knocked on the door and slid it open. To see a woman with white hair and gray eyes." Hello? Are you a friend of Shoto?" She asked me. I shook my head." Sorry ma'am. For some reason my mind told me to open the door." I told her with a shy laugh." That's alright. I don't get to many visitors." She said with a kind smile. Rei and I started to talk and honestly got to know a lot about her. She had 4 children. Shoto, Natsu,  fuyumi And last but not least toya. She explained that toya went missing around his high school days and he should me about my age. It was getting late so I said good bye to her and headed back to the hide out. With more then the meds because of how late I was.

I opened the door to see dabi pissed." Were were you." He asked me." I was getting the meds and ended up getting other things." I said to him. I didn't even get the time to sit the stuff down when he grabbed my hand and lead me to the other room. Then he hugged me." I was worried damnit." He said to me his head was on my shoulder. I hugged him back. Feeling his warmth." I'm here now don't worry." I said to him with a soft voice." I like your cold. It's nice." He mumbled. I sighed and some frost came out." Dabi and I ask you something." I said to him and he nodded still hugging me." Do you have a real name or is it just dabi?" I asked him." Toya." He said out of nowhere. My eyes widen." Toya Todoroki?" I asked him he pulled away and looked at me weird." Yeah?" He said to me. Then i smiled." I think I might have met your mom." He looked at me shocked. Then with a sad look." How is she." He said to me." She is doing fine." I said with a smile." God you remind me so much of her." He said patting my head." You should see her one day!" I said with a smile. He shook his head. And explained to me why he couldn't and I understood.

That night when I was in my room i heard a knock on my door. I opened it to a shirt less Dabi. I got a little flustered." Hi dabi why are you here." I asked trying not to look at him. I'm to hot in my room." He said to me. I smiled to him. Dabi and I soon laid down and he was fast asleep. I smiled to myself. And soon feel asleep after.